What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netscan-RAT-Brute-Exploit-Cracking РАЗРЕШЕНО! - €3.50/Месяц - Kali Linux, Windows, другой Linux VPS/VDS - МГНОВЕННАЯ НАСТРОЙКА

CrazyRDP сказал(а):
As like every business there are mistakes and not everyone is honest.
1) Incorrect. There was no data leak, there was an vulnerability in our SMTP server where the hacker sent e-mails to users, he used the cache. This was like 6 months ago.
2) Developer did not leak any data, he took the "Order History" hostage and demanded ransom from us, as he only had access to that part, which is also communicated in the e-mail you received.
3) This I can't answer as it's different for everyone, latency, speed, which plan, GEO all play a role.
4) Your server is not blocked, the IP is blackholed, you're mixing things up buddy.
To solve that you have to pay 2.50 for new IP, this is to prevent our network getting dirty, as you're a long-term client, you know how that works.

Yes many things happened this year, but when a provider grows, things happen more often, we grew hard.
We've always been transparent and honest to our clients, feel free to migrate to another provider if you're unhappy with us.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
iportant points are
1.vulnerability in our SMTP
2.he took the "Order History (including clients info )
(ticket to support)
lately internet is very slow on this server can u please verify the problem
Dear client,
We are aware of that and are almost done implementing all changes in order to get this more stable.
This should be fully stable again after this week.
Our apologies for the inconvenience,
Kind regards,
Jane V.
it was more times and not only 1 time , every time about 1 week to fix other times in few days

4.is blackholed ( only for hosting a teamserver of cobalt strike) nothing else
about feeling free to migrate to other provider , i dont need your consense to do this , i am the client who pays money so i am free to do whatever i want

Мы предоставляем бесплатную пробную версию на 1 полный месяц - для этого у вас должно быть 10+ сообщений на форуме.
План, который мы предоставляем в качестве пробной версии, - это "Бюджетный план", который предназначен только для Linux.

1) Зарегистрируйтесь на https://crazyrdp.com
2) Пришлите мне в PM e-mail вашего аккаунта, а также укажите, какую ОС вы хотите установить на свой сервер
3) Наслаждайтесь бесплатным сервером в течение 1 месяца
4) Опубликуйте свой честный отзыв здесь

Только 1 раз для каждого пользователя форума!

----------

We're giving free trials for 1 full month - You must have 10+ forum posts to qualify.
The plan we give as trial is the "Budget Plan" which is Linux only.

1) Register on https://crazyrdp.com
2) Send me your account e-mail in PM and also state which OS you want on your server
3) Enjoy your 1 month free server
4) Post your honest review here

Only 1 time per forum user!

CrazyRDP сказал(а):
Мы предоставляем бесплатную пробную версию на 1 полный месяц - для этого у вас должно быть 10+ сообщений на форуме.
План, который мы предоставляем в качестве пробной версии, - это "Бюджетный план", который предназначен только для Linux.

2) Пришлите мне в PM e-mail вашего аккаунта, а также укажите, какую ОС вы хотите установить на свой сервер

----------

We're giving free trials for 1 full month - You must have 10+ forum posts to qualify.

2) Send me your account e-mail in PM and also state which OS you want on your server

please check pm

CrazyRDP сказал(а):

----------

Чекни личку, бро

Really good service, I've been using it for a few months, the support response time is incredibly fast. Couldn't be happier.

CrazyRDP сказал(а):

----------

check pm bro

скан и эксплойтинг разрешен , но на деле мы получаем блок

Вложения​

• 1.png
    1.png
    77.2 КБ · Просмотры: 91

упали все серваки, в панель не попасть, хостер ты где там? по контактам тишина...

boltazar01 сказал(а):
упали все серваки, в панель не попасть, хостер ты где там? по контактам тишина...
Still having issues? If so, please send me your server IP in PM.

That day
CCod сказал(а):
скан и эксплойтинг разрешен , но на деле мы получаем блок
Please reply in ticket regarding full refund.

susybaka сказал(а):
If you are an inadequate individual i recommend this service to you, if not steer clear highly incompetent staff. Not to mention they will violate their own TOS and black-list you're IP address with out any prior notice and force you to pay to change the IP address out. With out you violating any of their terms of service. Moral of the story don't use this service if you are serious individual, also rumor is they always get compromised.

Just because you're a poor guy that has no patience on his refund (LITERALLY 24 HOURS), does not mean it's our fault or that the service is bad.
We're not a bulletproof hoster, use your brain and eyes next time instead of spamming my worker for a refund while you blacklisted your own shit.

К впс не подключиться и ваш сайт не открывается, что там случилось?

goodbear сказал(а):
К впс не подключиться и ваш сайт не открывается, что там случилось?

SergeeV сказал(а):
Та же беда

We had a downtime on our router of 4hrs, this was also announced in our Telegram.

CrazyRDP.com | Official Channel

Offshore, Anonymous & Fast Cloud Hosting———• Website:crazyrdp.com• XMPP:crazyrdp@thesecure.biz• Tox:E662DDA4115089D1E195F001ADA3DB1EE7DCDAD04FDAF736FB0E39FAD1514E450958B9CEACF8
t.me