What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XWORM Rat Clean

Kelopis12

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello everyone.I will share the clean version of xworm. There is no crack in it, it has a direct license generator.

Download:https://anonfiles.com/Td4dT3R0y4/XWorm_zip

The source codes of this software are taken from the producer. It is compiled from the source codes.
Последнее редактирование: 15.01.2023

This is almost, if not always backdoored. You can see these posts on Github as well, XWorm seems to the most popular one to claim open source or cracked while being backdoored. Just sharing what I have come across. Pernat1y is spot on.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
if it's compiled from source code why didn't you post the source code?

This "clean" RAT was bindered with async RAT .Very Clean . Other file was bindered with clipper . Super clean . Safe to use

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
If You Share Version 3.0 And Generator Builder License, Clean

gduweng174 сказал(а):
This "clean" RAT was bindered with async RAT .Very Clean . Other file was bindered with clipper . Super clean . Safe to use

Hahahah Clipper? If I wanted to spread rats, I wouldn't choose something so simple.