What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Forwarded-For HTTP Header (Tor)

UnknownDeath

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
[EN] Not 100% sure if this is the best part of the forum to ask this on however as it is a proxy + Tor related issue I decided to ask here in both English and Russian to get more repsonces. I've encountered a Tor hidden service which is used to index Illict marketplaces such a World Market or Dark0de Reloaded but this site in general has a very odd HTTP Header I've never encountered while dealing with any hidden service: X-Forwarded-For: 50.xxx.xxx.xxx which to me is confusing. I did some digging and the IPv4 address is within the US and is listed on shodan.io as a "Database" which is very odd. Typically a proxy wouldn't be marked as a "Database" but whatever. If someone who works with Tor or knows about this topic I'm willing to disclose the Hidden Service & IPv4 of the hidden service.

If you manage to control the website through SSH & Modify the website it will be possible to gain tons of BTC Very quickly as it does aide have deposits enabled so your choice to rob it or not however I'd advise turning it over, You'd make a ton of legitment income quickly at the expense of shutting down a very good service to 10s to 100s of thousands of people.

There is several SSH Vulnerabilities on the site so it may or may not be exploitable still.

[RU]
Не на 100% уверен, что это лучшая часть форума, чтобы задать этот вопрос, однако, поскольку это проблема, связанная с прокси + Tor, я решил спросить здесь на английском и русском языках, чтобы получить больше ответов. Я столкнулся со скрытой службой Tor, которая используется для индексации незаконных торговых площадок, таких как World Market или Dark0de Reloaded, но в целом этот сайт имеет очень странный HTTP-заголовок, с которым я никогда не сталкивался при работе со скрытой службой: X-Forwarded-For. : 50.xxx.xxx.xxx, что меня сбивает с толку. Я немного покопался, и адрес IPv4 находится в США и указан на shodan.io как «база данных», что очень странно. Обычно прокси не помечается как «База данных», но что угодно. Если кто-то, кто работает с Tor или знает об этой теме, я готов раскрыть скрытую службу и IPv4 скрытой службы.

Если вам удастся управлять веб-сайтом через SSH и изменить веб-сайт, вы сможете очень быстро получить тонны BTC, так как он поддерживает депозиты, так что ваш выбор, грабить его или нет, однако я бы посоветовал перевернуть его. d сделать тонну легитимного быстрого дохода за счет закрытия очень хорошего сервиса для от 10 до 100 тысяч человек.

На сайте есть несколько уязвимостей SSH, поэтому он может быть или не быть эксплуатируемым.

StableConnection сказал(а):
Is this dark fail or dread?

Neither but it's a trusted marketplace is all I can say. Given you have no rep I Hate to be rude or whatever but I'm not going to share anything further unless you can provide some proof of work if you're interested in the job.

UnknownDeath сказал(а):
[EN] Not 100% sure if this is the best part of the forum to ask this on however as it is a proxy + Tor related issue I decided to ask here in both English and Russian to get more repsonces. I've encountered a Tor hidden service which is used to index Illict marketplaces such a World Market or Dark0de Reloaded but this site in general has a very odd HTTP Header I've never encountered while dealing with any hidden service: X-Forwarded-For: 50.xxx.xxx.xxx which to me is confusing. I did some digging and the IPv4 address is within the US and is listed on shodan.io as a "Database" which is very odd. Typically a proxy wouldn't be marked as a "Database" but whatever. If someone who works with Tor or knows about this topic I'm willing to disclose the Hidden Service & IPv4 of the hidden service.

If you manage to control the website through SSH & Modify the website it will be possible to gain tons of BTC Very quickly as it does aide have deposits enabled so your choice to rob it or not however I'd advise turning it over, You'd make a ton of legitment income quickly at the expense of shutting down a very good service to 10s to 100s of thousands of people.

There is several SSH Vulnerabilities on the site so it may or may not be exploitable still.

Not 100% sure that this is the best part of the forum to ask this question, however, since this is a problem related to proxy + Tor, I decided to ask here in English and Russian to get more answers. I've come across a hidden Tor service that is used to index illegal marketplaces like World Market or Dark0de Reloaded, but overall this site has a very strange HTTP header that I've never encountered when working with a hidden service: X-Forwarded-For. : 50.xxx.xxx.xxx that confuses me. I dig a bit and the IPv4 address is in the US and is listed on the shodan.io as "database", which is very strange. Usually, a proxy is not marked as "Database", but whatever. If anyone who works with Tor or is aware of this topic, I'm willing to uncover the hidden service and the IPv4 hidden service.

If you manage to manage the website via SSH and change the website, you will be able to get tons of BTC very quickly as it supports deposits, so it is your choice whether to loot it or not, however I would advise flipping it over. d make a ton of legitimate quick income by shutting down a very good service for 10,000 to 100,000 people.

There are several SSH vulnerabilities on the site, so it may or may not be exploitable.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Sounds like a possible clone used to phish others.

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Sounds like a possible clone used to phish others.

То, что он говорит здесь, кажется интересным. UnknownDeath вы проверили, что URL совпадает с официальным URL рынка?

xiaolongbao сказал(а):
То, что он говорит здесь, кажется интересным. UnknownDeath вы проверили, что URL совпадает с официальным URL рынка?

Я не буду вдаваться в подробности, потому что сайт довольно легко найти. Однако есть прокси-сервер X-Forwarded-For, который находится перед обратным прокси-сервером NGINX, который сам находится перед самим хост-сервером.
Как вы можете видеть, сервер находится в США. Это было взято и отредактировано в течение 10 минут до публикации этого ответа.

Итак, посчитайте. Пишу это в 07:59 31.03.2022.

X-Forwarded-For: 50.xxx.xxx.xxx.

UnknownDeath сказал(а):
Я не буду вдаваться в подробности, потому что сайт довольно легко найти. Однако есть прокси-сервер X-Forwarded-For, который находится перед обратным прокси-сервером NGINX, который сам находится перед самим хост-сервером.
Как вы можете видеть, сервер находится в США. Это было взято и отредактировано в течение 10 минут до публикации этого ответа.

Посмотреть вложение 34233
Посмотреть вложение 34234

Остается вопрос, можно ли настроить MiTM Attack на этом прокси-сервере для захвата/изменения данных? Этот сайт в основном является золотым прииском и делает много денег, так любопытно

UnknownDeath сказал(а):

Посмотреть вложение 34233
Посмотреть вложение 34234

Archetype?

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Archetype?

Little confused by your question could you elaborate, Sorry if my russian isn't spot on these days. I Rarely use it as I was a recluse & Did a lot of social engineering on western targets.