What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WinApi learning

Yuji0x01

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hey guys...so i'm trying to learn about WinApi nd Win32 which looks some kind hard to be honest...including to that post i sow here before a time about starting in malware devloppment...this is the 0x2 step...so i've learned enough about c++ (basics only) and know it's kinda hard for me to learn WinApi speacilly that all the resource i can find are on the russian language ( which i'm trying to learn before a while '-' ) and even if i found a resource in youtube or somthing like that...they don't explain anything...it's like for expert level....

so please...does anyone have resource for a begineer to learn about this one? cz i really tried to find abt that and i couldn't...thanks ^_^

el84 сказал(а):
Did you not found anything in this topic useful?

look Посмотреть вложение 69982
Последнее редактирование: 14.11.2023

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
( which i'm trying to learn before a while '-'
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

I case which u talking about, better start to learn Chainese, my freind.
abt winapi and any malware dev. for windows: look on Proccess Hacker source code and on System Informer .h files.
Also ReactOS source code very helpful in case u need to know how things works on windows platform.

And pls not get Mad then retardeds and kids-trolls on that forum or another will be bulling you by sending to the google or chatgpt, stay hard u choose not easy way, I respect it man.

Remeber: for ask quastion in "right way" - u need to know like 50% of the answer, so try to dig as much deeper in topic which u reasearching as u can and post more details about area u intresting right now and as much debug output as u have.

Good luck little one, wish u success and enjoy in conversations with Windbg.

Kindred сказал(а):
abt winapi and any malware dev. for windows: look on Proccess Hacker source code and on System Informer .h files.
Also ReactOS source code very helpful in case u need to know how things works on windows platform.

And pls not get Mad then retardeds and kids-trolls on that forum or another will be bulling you by sending to the google or chatgpt, stay hard u choose not easy way, I respect it man.

Remeber: for ask quastion in "right way" - u need to know like 50% of the answer, so try to dig as much deeper in topic which u reasearching as u can and post more details about area u intresting right now and as much debug output as u have.

Причем процессхакер к малдеву?

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
hey guys...so i'm trying to learn about WinApi nd Win32 which looks some kind hard to be honest...including to that post i sow here before a time about starting in malware devloppment...this is the 0x2 step...so i've learned enough about c++ (basics only) and know it's kinda hard for me to learn WinApi speacilly that all the resource i can find are on the russian language ( which i'm trying to learn before a while '-' ) and even if i found a resource in youtube or somthing like that...they don't explain anything...it's like for expert level....

so please...does anyone have resource for a begineer to learn about this one? cz i really tried to find abt that and i couldn't...thanks ^_^

Я бы начал с простой литературы по computer science, потом алгоритмы, вместе с языком на котором планируешь писать. Когда чувствуешь себя более менее уверенно, углубляйся на уровень ниже (к винапи). Без математики и алгоритмов учить нечего, это бесполезно. Даже если ты что то зазубришь, у тебя будет уходить очень много времени на осванивание последующего материала

Kindred сказал(а):

i only have 17 years '-'...and actually it's just a while when i take that time to learn abt C++...i've learned other languages such as C#,php,python,sql(check my github:https://github.com/dahmanAl9r?tab=repositories) and i've read other things such as CEH ( but doesn't really good tbh, i prefer OSCP) and about network hacking...and i've great knowledge in bug bounty...but what i'm looking for is to be better in C/C++, which can make me able to understand how malwares work like ransomwares,rats, rootkits ext,i sow some source codes of ransomwares like babuk ransom..and i couldn't understand anything tbh '-'

coder сказал(а):
Я бы начал с простой литературы по computer science, потом алгоритмы, вместе с языком на котором планируешь писать. Когда чувствуешь себя более менее уверенно, углубляйся на уровень ниже (к винапи). Без математики и алгоритмов учить нечего, это бесполезно. Даже если ты что то зазубришь, у тебя будет уходить очень много времени на осванивание последующего материала

can you explain more please?...and thanks

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
can you explain more please?...and thanks

Explain what? Ask concrete questions, i'll answer

coder сказал(а):
Explain what? Ask concrete questions, i'll answer

if you were in my place...what would you do? should i learn about somthing before i get in WinApi...? is this a wiste of time if i didn't learn somthing else like getting deeper in c++? can u give me some advices? and some resources?...i would be really thankful if u did that..and by the way i think it's good to start withh C/C++ knowing that are faster more othr langagues...and even have more resources...so u can't compare its with other languages such as C#(even it's kinda fast)

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
babuk ransom
coder сказал(а):
Причем процессхакер к малдеву?

its peace of shit tbh. most malware devs here talking like: ransomware - the simplest malware ever, but making the fast a durable encryptor not easy at all. babuk for ESXi and
linux will corrapt encrypted files: thats why they trow away that code as a trash to the public.

ProcessHacker/ProcessHacker/main.c at master · PKRoma/ProcessHacker
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware—mirror of https://github.com/processhacker2/processhacker.git - PKRoma/ProcessHacker
github.com
вот сходу пример как чекать MitigationSignaturePolicy, внутри PH куча полезных сннипетов кода + коменты к ним
+ сорцы драйвера с кучей фунционала, который все еще успешно абузиться несмотря на loldrivers

Kindred сказал(а):
its peace of shit tbh. most malware devs here talking like: ransomware - the simplest malware ever, but making the fast a durable encryptor not easy at all. babuk for ESXi and
linux will corrapt encrypted files: thats why they trow away that code as a trash to the public.

A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware—mirror of https://github.com/processhacker2/processhacker.git - PKRoma/ProcessHacker
github.com
вот сходу пример как чекать MitigationSignaturePolicy, внутри PH куча полезных сннипетов кода + коменты к ним
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Это всё есть в доке, здесь половина форума дергает готовые снипеты с опенсорс проектов, и что в итоге? На рынке нет ничего кроме примитив стилеров и лоадеров, потому что ньюфаги ща даже инжект в процесс сами закодить не могут

Kindred сказал(а):

github.com
+ сорцы драйвера с кучей фунционала, который все еще успешно абузиться несмотря на loldrivers
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

what!! are you serious!!! i thought that ransomware is powerfull...they use Go and C++ for it...and it has a complicated encryption algorithm...right?

А про дров, там есть проверка на отправляющий процесс. Т.е если IOCTL запрос шлет не подписанный валидным сертом ProcessHacker.exe, будет облом. Я как то ковырял пх, у меня есть пок дампа лсасс через него. За пределы локалки это не выходило, хз что там по детектам самого драйвера

coder сказал(а):
На рынке нет ничего кроме примитив стилеров и лоадеров

на рынке есть все, широкой публике нормальные вещи не предлагают, масс-маркет малварь - уебище по оперделению и нормальной быть не может, через час после начала пролива полетят сигнатуры и все труды псу под хвост.
я не призываю дергать копипастить, изучать нужно то что написанно в любом случае, но чужой код не использовать совсем - так себе идея, самые простые вещи писать будешь неделями - да и + по началу лучше 50 летних дядей пишущих всю жизнь - лучше их не напишешь - главное понимать как код работает.

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
i thought that ransomware is powerfull..

that peace of shit man. 100%

coder сказал(а):
Это всё есть в доке, здесь половина форума дергает готовые снипеты с опенсорс проектов, и что в итоге? На рынке нет ничего кроме примитив стилеров и лоадеров, потому что ньюфаги ща даже инжект в процесс сами закодить не могут

so you two guys...please...what would you recommand for me for not just wisting time as evryday...i want to take a great path including to your experience in malware devloppement...knowing that i just have basic knowledge in C/C++ such as data types,pointers,arrays,functions,strings,structs ext...

Yuji0x01 сказал(а):
what would you recommand for me for not just wisting time as evryday

I recomned ya first to choose a area. for example making a credential dumper or banking trojan or ransomware or c2 implant - u need to choose and be kinda more focused, cus the topic is very complicated and not simple at all. After u choose it send msg or post it here

Kindred сказал(а):
на рынке есть все, широкой публике нормальные вещи не предлагают, масс-маркет малварь - уебище по оперделению и нормальной быть не может, через час после начала пролива полетят сигнатуры и все труды псу под хвост.
я не призываю дергать копипастить, изучать нужно то что написанно в любом случае, но чужой код не использовать совсем - так себе идея, самые простые вещи писать будешь неделями - да и + по началу лучше 50 летних дядей пишущих всю жизнь - лучше их не напишешь - главное понимать как код работает.

В привате тоже ничего нет, вот я вчера трикбот реверсил, там всё грустно. Ну может у нас с тобой разный "приват", лично я никогда не рансомил, но суть в том что даже по форуму можно определить общий уровень образованности кодеров. Никто не хочет учиться, куча вопросов "с чего начать" и т.д