What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptoexchange?

Protagonista222

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Which crypto exchange is the safest to receive sums from 50-100k for btc.
I mean, funds to not get blocked for any suspicious reasons (origin of the sender, unusuall sum, etc ).
Account wiil be completly verified, but some exchanges freeze assets anyway sometimes..
Which exchange will most likely NOT freeze the money?

D4NTES сказал(а):
Он спросил про обменники...
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

в Ledger есть exchange без KYC

Protagonista222 сказал(а):
Which crypto exchange is the safest to receive sums from 50-100k for btc.
I mean, funds to not get blocked for any suspicious reasons (origin of the sender, unusuall sum, etc ).
Account wiil be completly verified, but some exchanges freeze assets anyway sometimes..
Which exchange will most likely NOT freeze the money?

Why risk such a amount by sending to a centralized change?
Most exchanges will block it if its suspicious.
If the purpose is to just receive btc from someone. Use a offline, secure & opensource wallet like ELECTRUM.
If you want to convert it to other crypto or local currency use a platform like AGORADESK.

Bondsman сказал(а):
Why do you need to send it to an exchange in the first place. It's not the only way to cash out.

What is the alternative?
You need to send money somewhere to buy btc..

SimpleSwap | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Easy way to swap BTC to ETH, XRP, LTC, EOS, XLM
SimpleSwap is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows to swap BTC and altcoins in an easy way. SimpleSwap supports 1000 cryptocurrencies. Make Bitcoin to Ethereum, Litecoin crypto exchanges at the best rates!
simpleswap.io
Best Cryptocurrency Wallet for Mobile, Desktop: Bitcoin and Altcoins
Buy, stake, exchange, and manage cryptocurrencies with the best Cryptocurrency Wallet & Bitcoin Wallet. Secure Atomic Wallet for your crypto assets and NFTs.
atomicwallet.io
Decentralized anonymous messenger — ADAMANT Messenger, Crypto Wallet & Exchange
Decentralized, anonymous and secure Messenger, Crypto Wallet and Exchange on a Blockchain
adamant.im

Мониторинг обменников, лучшие курсы от надежных обменных пунктов
BestChange - мониторинг обменников, который предоставляет самую свежую информацию о курсах многих ведущих ручных и автоматических обменных пунктов криптовалют. С нашей помощью вы легко сможете найти наиболее выгодные курсы
www.bestchange.ru
Buy or Sell Monero Anonymously, Quick and Easy — LocalMonero (No JavaScript)
Buy and sell Monero (XMR) online without ID verification - use PayPal, credit/debit card or bank transfer, gift cards, cash by mail, Venmo, BTC or any other method.
localmonero.co
Xchange.me - exchange crypto anonymously
Anonymous cryptocurrency exchanger, no KYC/AML, accountless.
xchange.me