What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find Proxies for mailing?

hammet

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I have 400 accounts office365 do i need 400 proxies also to sent them properly?
i tried to send them all with my ip address but some emails i test didnt receive maybe office365 detected it sending 1 ip of 400 accounts.
where i can find a proxy mailing seems hard to find most are dead when i try to sent them.
any solutions for this problem thanks

hammet сказал(а):
I have 400 accounts office365 do i need 400 proxies also to sent them properly?
i tried to send them all with my ip address but some emails i test didnt receive maybe office365 detected it sending 1 ip of 400 accounts.
where i can find a proxy mailing seems hard to find most are dead when i try to sent them.
any solutions for this problem thanks

Proxy depends on how you want to send, where and what.

You can use web mailing option - than you would need web mailer for outlook and any kind of proxy should work.

If you want to send through smtp you will need socks proxy with open 25 port.

callmemaximillian сказал(а):
Proxy depends on how you want to send, where and what.

You can use web mailing option - than you would need web mailer for outlook and any kind of proxy should work.

If you want to send through smtp you will need socks proxy with open 25 port.

you mean its much easier to used web mailing compare to smtp?
you mean web mailing its like gmass?

hammet сказал(а):
you mean its much easier to used web mailing compare to smtp?
you mean web mailing its like gmass?

It depends on your needs, and it`s better to test.
For that amount of accounts, that you wrote, it`s difficult to say because there are different options.
In my opinion, SMTP relay with socks5 and an open port 25 could be more difficult than webmailing, but for webmailing, you need software that does it.

Yes, like gmass

callmemaximillian сказал(а):
It depends on your needs, and it`s better to test.
For that amount of accounts, that you wrote, it`s difficult to say because there are different options.
In my opinion, SMTP relay with socks5 and an open port 25 could be more difficult than webmailing, but for webmailing, you need software that does it.

Yes, like gmass

i think i can do it with imacros , the issue with this if they will ask for 2FA when you try to log-in.

Server proxy doesn't have to be open port 25, as long as it can actually support Outgoing legacy SSL SMTP over port 465.

jpmorgan сказал(а):
Server proxy doesn't have to be open port 25, as long as it can actually support Outgoing legacy SSL SMTP over port 465.

thats what im thinking of..the purpose of using proxy its not be detected by the smtp server that where using same ip address in sending.