What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best way to make money right now?

Vecna9

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi guys,

I know a lot about cyber but I have a question for you.

What's the best way to make money today? Ransomware? Empty the crypto?

I listen to you and give me your advice and how much money have you made?

student сказал(а):
Видимо биткоин миксеры/обменники. Тебе деньги кидают, а ты забираешь комиссию себе берешь с большой суммы. Это наверное самые простые деньги. Тут только репутация нужна и депозит. И вроде как заработок не особо грязный, даже налогом не облагается.

Isn't it hard to set up? I don't think so

Any other suggestions?

Vecna9 сказал(а):
Isn't it hard to set up? I don't think so

Any other suggestions?

В инете есть инструкции на русском языке как поднять собственный обменник и готовые решения. Первое время вообще не нужен сайт или что-то в этом духе. Но опять таки в эту движуху уже заходят с миллионами))) Ты на депозит на XSS и экспе по битку должен положить по-хорошему. Тут обучаться даже особо не нужно. А вот темы что ты перечислил по типу ransomware много времени уйдет.

student сказал(а):
В инете есть инструкции на русском языке как поднять собственный обменник и готовые решения. Первое время вообще не нужен сайт или что-то в этом духе. Но опять таки в эту движуху уже заходят с миллионами))) Ты на депозит на XSS и экспе по битку должен положить по-хорошему. Тут обучаться даже особо не нужно. А вот темы что ты перечислил по типу ransomware много времени уйдет.

I see, do you have any links or posts that talk about this and how it works etc.?

if i was not developer and want to start with 1k-3k$ i will buy a private stealer and then buy a method to spread my stealer and without forgetting a way to use the logs like crypto / paypal / banking data then start .

to make money you have to invest with your skills or money there is no thing free

RedNode сказал(а):
if i was not developer and want to start with 1k-3k$ i will buy a private stealer and then buy a method to spread my stealer and without forgetting a way to use the logs like crypto / paypal / banking data then start .

to make money you have to invest with your skills or money there is no thing free

Yes, I know, it's a good thing I have enough to invest in tools

The stealers will collect data, so password email etc.. and then you advise to use them to empty the accounts, right?

RedNode сказал(а):

do you have any examples of tools?
I know Redline

Vecna9 сказал(а):
Yes, I know, it's a good thing I have enough to invest in tools

The stealers will collect data, so password email etc.. and then you advise to use them to empty the accounts, right?

yes the stealer will steal the data it depends what stealer you use so what he can steal , will the most beginners fail with a truth public stealers are always reversed , analysed by researchers and security vendors to catch them so the better always get private stealer code only for you and check RuntimeScan not only scantime and fail with scammers if you don't know ask before buy anything

Vecna9 сказал(а):
do you have any examples of tools?
I know Redline

redline does not worth anything cracked tons of times and not clean if you ask about public stealers check the lummac2 if you want private stealer PM me

RedNode сказал(а):
yes the stealer will steal the data it depends what stealer you use so what he can steal , will the most beginners fail with a truth public stealers are always reversed , analysed by researchers and security vendors to catch them so the better always get private stealer code only for you and check RuntimeScan not only scantime and fail with scammers if you don't know ask before buy anything

Yes, so you want a private stealer, a stealer just for us?

Vecna9 сказал(а):
Yes, so you want a private stealer, a stealer just for us?

I think you are using translator ? Iam a developer i have my own stealer spread over torrents web sites , if you want to buy a private coded stealer PM me

RedNode сказал(а):
I think you are using translator ? Iam a developer i have my own stealer spread over torrents web sites , if you want to buy a private coded stealer PM me

yes I'll contact you

I would like to know too, whats the best way to make $, im a guy with some couple of k's. But dont know where to invest them and double or triple them??

Vecna9 сказал(а):
if other people fund money by other means, please let me have it.

If you want i can give you a job - register a Airbnb account and create it as a host account and verify with the front and back of an ID - i have mortage logs you can rent the homes out