What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best RAT? (async rat, remcos, .. )

Personally, I started with Quasar and I still use it because it's so easy to customize / modify the source to add in extra stuff. Crypting it is also a breeze, you could manage to do it by yourself just going off info on GitHub.

Both have the most needed functionality, its just the few differences which is on the language of the stub and the stealing capabilities.

Also hVNC's plays a big role, for Async RAT there isn't reverse proxy and other crucial features. Remcos should have few of what I've mentioned. Or there's just so many articles, you could write your RAT.

tainted_l0ve сказал(а):
Personally, I started with Quasar and I still use it because it's so easy to customize / modify the source to add in extra stuff. Crypting it is also a breeze, you could manage to do it by yourself just going off info on GitHub.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
++, Quasar falls on both White and Black. Basically in the middle but it has lot of functionality.

What's the best value for money for RAT? I'm talking about ready-to-use RATs. Apart from DANABOT, which is really expensive but seems to be very powerful