What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type of fraud is the best to get into in 2023?

maniac

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
curious about this. looking for something that pays relatively well and doesn't require alot of funds to perform. i've done some research but i would like to hear other people's opinioins.

каждый мечтает найти способ заработать много денег, но не тратить много)) но это довольно сложно.

Selling products like As a Service (Malware, Crypto etc.).
Pentest (selling access) for ransomware business.
Renting a android bot, carding with 3D process.
Phishing (There are good examples nowadays for more success.)

raywood сказал(а):
Selling products like As a Service (Malware, Crypto etc.).
Pentest (selling access) for ransomware business.
Renting a android bot, carding with 3D process.
Phishing (There are good examples nowadays for more success.)

ive been looking into phishing but there are so many examples that i dont know where to start from. guess i will have to do more research and try everything i think is worth giving a try

I would say try to explore alternative approaches to managing traffic, such as blackhat SEO and similar strategies, could be worth considering. There seems to be a lot of information available on this subject, and the initial budgets required are relatively modest.

For instance, you could consider using a free staler to generate traffic for installations, collecting logs, and reusing them, as well as offering your services or leveraging a combination of knowledge and available opportunities.

Just thoughts

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
something i noticed of recent. you can do mining..
1. get a very good fud crypter., offer crypting services for a cheap price in tele group.
2. get a very good miner for up coming ( promising ) crypto's , make a task to run your miner on pc after 24 or 48 hours.
3. add your file to the file you crypting for people.
allow them spread for you. you get good amount of slaves from their spreading.

ps, this is why i don't go for crypting service, mostly cheap ones. lol