What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Bulletproof and what must target companies spammer's Phishing

hakme89

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
$_BULLETPROOF HOST LINK_$
Fast flux is a domain name system (DNS) based evasion technique used by cyber criminals to hide phishing and malware delivery websites behind an ever-changing network of compromised hosts acting as reverse proxies to the backend botnet master—a bulletproof autonomous system.[1] It can also refer to the combination of peer-to-peer networking, distributed command and control, web-based load balancing and proxy redirection used to make malware networks more resistant to discovery and counter-measures.

Below is list spamming Companies most spammer's target
-Office-365 script page $-link
-Telstra Webmmail $-link
-Business target webmail script page $-link
-Netflix script page $-link
-Bank script page$- link
-Godaddy script page $-link
-Rackspace script page $-link
-Cryppto script pages $-link
-Alibaba script page $-link

happy security pen testing xss.is Fams!!!
this is my first post shortly i will be posting some private methods of spamming tutorial for beginners spammer's and smtps/mailaccess cracker's
IAM Farmer member of sky-fraud

Thank you for your article. Fast flux is really helpful and can help you hide yourself, but the price is not cheap. Your article is great.

xss is a great forum, please start your process

boxilai сказал(а):
Thank you for your article. Fast flux is really helpful and can help you hide yourself, but the price is not cheap. Your article is great.

xss is a great forum, please start your process

Thanks for response, Yes flux is not cheap all true, but there self configuration vps you can setup for hide your phishing scripting with obfuscation, many of spammer didn't know how to setup domain for host panel.

Thank you very much for the info and i can wait for your private methods of spamming tutorial for beginners spammer's and smtps/mailaccess cracker's

girmic сказал(а):
Thank you very much for the info and i can wait for your private methods of spamming tutorial for beginners spammer's and smtps/mailaccess cracker's

thanks bruh, but i can't post deep method here. because it will take down because of public.

You can text me for private method tutorial spamming and cracking take permission from admin

Marlimar сказал(а):
So basically registe with a host which has fastflux?

Most host claim they are flux but you need to know what you are doing before setting up flux host with obfuscation

hakme89 сказал(а):
Most host claim they are flux but you need to know what you are doing before setting up flux host with obfuscation

Hmm, where should I look to ,learn first? And thank you

Marlimar сказал(а):
Hmm, where should I look to ,learn first? And thank you

use google is your friend to know more about obfuscation and how to setup bulletproof vps host. or take private class from any professional gamer. or find legitmate vendor to apply for class tutorial

hakme89 сказал(а):
use google is your friend to know more about obfuscation and how to setup bulletproof vps host. or take private class from any professional gamer. or find legitmate vendor to apply for class tutorial

Gotcha

RebornAgain сказал(а):
this is interesting, waiting to read more. i can see more shops here providing the same, do you recommend any of them?

send me their link to help you verify or you can also dm me private

Good days...all xss buddy member's-##

People asking me to post new contents about email inbox issue and how to get smtps... i will upload the content this new weeks.
kind note down.. my id on telegram is down.. so i hate that tele.. do not answer anyone write or for fall clone id of my old id deleted.. i dont use telegram anymore. You can reach out me jabber/icq/email/qtox that's all...

I WILL POST HOW TO INSTALL OFFICE365/OUTLOOK/YAHOO.. AND TALKS ABOUT EMAIL SECURITY RULES AND HOT TO BYPASS ANTI-FILTERING BOTS. SMPT BOT/ISP/ BOT/SPAM-FILTERING BOT...

read this guys ( https://xss.is/threads/106427/ ), if you need any clarified questions drop your messages on threats. i will response...

Tele @snarkfuzz is deleted Tthe phone number got banned..!

jabber jid:
xmpp:mwsteallog@wiuwiu.de?roster;preauth=McqK
mwsteallog@wiuwiu.de

email:
manjaro_goofuzz@proton.me

qtox:
797D88C3A0DAE5AE3BEAD9DC811B33D6E10B750D72D6F2A05D1DE234A197774F0B90C9A55B85