What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do you think about a VPN?

Zakodowany

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, I would soon like to record YouTube material titled The Whole Truth About VPN.

So, I have a question for you, you can share your knowledge about VPN, is it useful, safe in your opinion?

I personally think vpn is of little use, but I'd love to hear from you.

You're right, too vaguely, I will also ask you a few things.
1.Was there an event that a VPN company went to work with law enforcement?

2.Do you think it is easy to track down a real IP if someone is using a VPN?

3.VPN companies say they don't have logs, but they do keep metadata, error logs, and user payments, do you think that they do actually save information such as logs etc?

4. How do the feds find out the real IP, go to the provider, and they get all the real details, IP type etc?

I would like to do some material about VPN, so I need some answers, I know a bit, but probably not enough
Последнее редактирование: 27.06.2021

Zakodowany сказал(а):
3.VPN companies say they don't have logs, but they do keep metadata, error logs, and user payments, do you think that they do actually save information such as logs etc?
4. How do the feds find out the real IP, go to the provider, and they get all the real details, IP type etc?
I would like to do some material about VPN, so I need some answers, I know a bit, but probably not enough

1 of course
2 yes. so one vpn not enough. it need complex approach
3 everyone write log
4 every incident - different ways. Yeah? go to provider is occurs

Zakodowany сказал(а):

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

1. Can't name any specific company, but yeah, this has definitely happened
2. Yes, DNS leaks may occur, cookies can also be used to track you
3. I'm pretty sure most big VPN companies store logs, but there might be companies that do not save them. I wouldn't trust them too much on that to be honest
4. Even if ur VPN provider doesn't give them the information, there are lots of ways to track you - malware, cookies, fingerprinting etc
Hope helped ya a bit!

I see that you are from Poland "Zakodowany" So for sure you watched
VPN is okay, just depending on what you use it for. If you want to use it for illegal activities, a VPN won't help you. In fact, it's only good to bypass regional locks.