What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website keeps being taken down

gangshit

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, I'm new to this phising stuff. My site keeps being deleted by the hosting providers. I don't know how to fix this. Could be something in the code. If anyone knows any private hosting providers which don't delete your page or something that might help please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Последнее редактирование: 27.01.2023

gangshit сказал(а):
Hello, I'm new to this phising stuff. My site keeps being deleted by the hosting providers. I don't know how to fix this. Could be something in the code. If anyone knows any private hosting providers which don't delete your page or something that might help please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Hello my friend! I think you need a specific provider for your business, since you're probably using something massive that's not designed for it. You can private message me and I'll help you find a provider for your purposes and help you with code hiding.

gangshit сказал(а):

Bulletproof cpanel

man514lo сказал(а):
Bulletproof cpanel

thats not always the case it could sometimes be the domain provider also they can take down page namecheap likes to do that alot for example or has multiple abuse reports a few possible factors if its not the WHM/cPanel

springwater1 сказал(а):
thats not always the case it could sometimes be the domain provider also they can take down page namecheap likes to do that alot for example or has multiple abuse reports a few possible factors if its not the WHM/cPanel

yes you're right but i think its the hosting the issue, so it can be his antibot the problem or the coding like he said

man514lo сказал(а):
yes you're right but i think its the hosting the issue, so it can be his antibot the problem or the coding like he said

yeah try buying a bulletproof WHM can find many sellers on telegram anywhere from 15-30$ if that dont work then something else could be the issue

What are site are you using for dns hosing? Message me maybe can help im new as well might be able to help each other

springwater1 сказал(а):

I've tried with namecheap and namesilo for now. A guy suggested flokinet. Do you think that's going to work?

Okay I found it's something wrong with the code. It keeps getting deleted instantly. If someone could help me with this please message me. Thank you.

gangshit сказал(а):
Okay I found it's something wrong with the code. It keeps getting deleted instantly. If someone could help me with this please message me. Thank you.
That’s why your scampage should be encrypted

Use antibot system , bulletproof hosting and encrypt the code in your page files and prevent access only with tokens and session u need to manipulate the code so it not being detected as phishing fast also consider using new fresh coded pge

just try using something like strox pages its not that expensive and they last a pretty good time and less headache for you

springwater1 сказал(а):
just try using something like strox pages its not that expensive and they last a pretty good time and less headache for you

do there pages take cookies ?

I think you are uploading your site to a hosting for white bussines this not gonna work , there are few hosting for black activity like crazyrdp you can buy from them linux server and install web server,php and deploy your project also you can connect the domain with the server IP , to get https : use free cloudflare

0x43rypt0n сказал(а):
I think you are uploading your site to a hosting for white bussines this not gonna work , there are few hosting for black activity like crazyrdp you can buy from them linux server and install web server,php and deploy your project also you can connect the domain with the server IP , to get https : use free cloudflare

Do you have any knowledge on gateways?

Marlimar сказал(а):
Do you have any knowledge on gateways?

a littel bit not much

Marlimar сказал(а):
Can you provide the little that you do know, no information is ever too small lol

what do you need to help you