What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

webRTC spoof

Azuretzx

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-30
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
webRTC is javascript alright ?

so its possible only disable webRTC ( but for payment its red flag ) or have enabled it ( but when you use socks5 your webRTC not match with public ip so for payment proccesor its red flag )
its possible change webRTC to ip adress which i want ? i was try linken sphere and etc not work for me

this was i write is my experience and opinion can someone advice me and help ? Thanks a lot

Azuretzx сказал(а):
webRTC is javascript alright?

so its possible only disable webRTC (but for payment its red flag) or have enabled it (but when you use socks5 your webRTC not match with public ip so for payment proccesor its red flag)
its possible change webRTC to ip adress which i want? i was try linken sphere and etc not work for me

this was i write is my experience and opinion can someone advice me and help? Thanks a lot

yes for google chrome there is a plugin for this just google

for firefox:

How to disable WebRTC in Firefox
In the address bar or your Mozilla Firefox browser, type about: config and press Enter.
Click I accept the risk! ...
Type media.peerconnection.enabled in the search bar beneath the address bar.
Double-click the search result to change the Value column to false.

WebRTC Control will also disable the following WebRTC components:
a. navigator.getUserMedia
b. window.MediaStreamTrack
c. window.RTCPeerConnection
d. window.RTCSessionDescription

To disable WebRTC in Opera:
Go to "Settings" -> "More settings"
In "WebRTC" section choose "Deactivate UDP without proxy"

Azuretzx сказал(а):
so its possible only disable webRTC ( but for payment its red flag )
jaroule сказал(а):
How to disable WebRTC in Firefox
In the address bar or your Mozilla Firefox browser, type about: config and press Enter.
Click I accept the risk! ...
Type media.peerconnection.enabled in the search bar beneath the address bar.
Double-click the search result to change the Value column to false.

TS asked how change the host of webrtc, he need it enabled

Thanks everyone for reply but i don't ask how disable it but how change it to specific ip

Cavalliere сказал(а):

Yes exactly its my English so bad ?

jaroule сказал(а):
no bro at all you just need to to choose the right keywords bro in term to explain more

Promise me so once again i know how disable webRTC but i want change ip to some specified

Azuretzx сказал(а):
Thanks everyone for reply but i don't ask how disable it but how change it to specific ip

u can do this by using internal adress (that webrtc communcicate from a RDP server) or infected machines (best thing to do) (this is why most people are looking to make payment,etc from machine for this specific reason)

now i'm talking on client side

Cavalliere сказал(а):

finaly NO he just asked to have different internal ip (webrtc) for hard payment system like WU

jaroule сказал(а):
finaly NO he just asked to have different internal ip (webrtc) for hard payment system like WU

Thanks you give me most information