What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Penetration Tester

zLeak3r

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello,

I am a security researcher and I am looking for job opportunities on web security area.
I find vulnerabilities on web applications. (API security tests, Offensive (PHP) source code analysis, SQL injection, RCE, Path traversal, XXE, authentication and authorization vulnerabilities and much more)

I have experience database dumping.

First contact will be private message, after that we will be able to talk via tox.
Thanks.

gulak сказал(а):
3k for work against just web !

Yes. Because I am mostly working on hardened web applications.

Still active for new clients. Contact with telegram. Send PM me your websites with AVERAGE PRICE YOU THINK and telegram address.

Some people here reached me, and gave some websites to check vulns. After I did their jobs and sent proofs(screenshots from reverse-shell and db samples), they refused the price that they offer because they didn't like databases or total user counts in the websites. Respect your first deal for price.
Some people gave some websites which is not an easy work.(someone sent a subdomain of samsung and said 5k usdt? don't be like this person)

Your database will not be sold anyone.
If you have a website, and thinks about the price. Just use somewebsites to check active monthly users. Or check mobile apps in appstores. After this process, send your websites with prices.

gulak сказал(а):
3k for work against just web !
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

its honarable price. web pentest very wide area and need a lot of time to learn that very well.