What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We develop our own private fraud methods easily - Beginner level

ghostmarket09

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I always see posts on forums with people looking to buy "methods" and my inbox is filled with this also. This might seem like an easy and fast way for beginners but you would benefit much more from developing your own. I do not see anyone sharing this info so I will share my methodologies with you. This is a basic beginner lesson on fraud methodology, the building blocks to create your own unsaturated and private methods and be capable and independent and dangerous without relying on anything but your mind. If this is popular i will post more on this for intermediate and advanced perhaps.

I work in fraud only as a hobby now and passion but it was my first love and when i started this work there were no methods to buy or be given, just instruction and some tips. You usually worked as a drop to establish trust and rep before any advice would be given in those days. Most worked revolved around carding and reships then, were not discussing this today. Today i will give you a valid and working foundation that you can use as a framework to develop your own private and unique methods forever. This is not a method, this is one way that methods are made.

So where to begin? Creativity helps, without a creative mind you can still succeed but creativty is like having a cheat code. If you are not creative then here are some shortcuts:
A. Search reddit for posts with keywords like account hacked, wallet hacked, bank hacked, bad security app, no otp, no 2fa, deposit stolen, deposit redirected and things along these lines. Look at the newest posts and skim the story and comments. Often you will find a target to explore and the weakness already explained from the users complaint . In the comments many times users will complain the same security issues exists with their bank/store/payroll/ etc as well.

B. Check credit/points/miles/churning blogs like drofcredit. I've found many easy gems there before anyone knew about or abused them. Cardless.com, shopyourway.com/giftcards made $100k+ with this one and wrote this article, $75 uber vouchers exploit i looped for hundreds of them in less than 24 hours, all kinds of referral programs that i checked and found it worthwhile to automate and much more. New programs and partnerships often have bugs and flaws you can exploit and following these blogs keeps you in front of the line.

C. Take an idea of some method you used to know and remix it for a new one easily. This is the easiest and quickest and most overlooked way for beginners and i recommend it. For example if you used to work with payment processors and cashouts like stripe or whatever oversaturated crap then take a moment and break it down into pieces and check google. Search for something like "payment processors for attorneys". So now you have specific niche results and a new but familiar world opens up to you.

We see our first result is a website called clio. Grab some logs with this domain and test logging in for security like otp or unrecognized device. After brief testing we see there is no security when logging in and can try unlimited attempts no problem!

We find an account with recent pay history from clients:

We use our brains and explore to find where payments are deposited and can we edit it to our drops easily and unnoticed:
'

So far this is looking quite promising and we are finding this live, took 5 minutes while writing this post and i share with you.

From here we attach our bank drop, but first we check settings for notifications and disable, if there is a mobile app we login and check again for notificxations disabled.
For something like this I recommend cashapp drops with account/routing number since payments are not high and cashapp accepts anyname deposits up to 25k mismatch is fine.
We leave all the details the same but input our account+routing and save. Then enable notifications once more. We do this to as many as possible to get proper test results and see
how much simple abuse we can do to make our job easier.

We check in a few days for direct deposits from clio. Then we collect the lawyers money until he notices and cuts us off.

This is a very small example of a very large and diverse field that it is very easy to have success in as long as you arent lazy, or stupid and are honest with yourself and where you stand. Dont lie or exaggerate, and never offer advice or post help on topics you have not mastered and are certain your are not supplying misinformation.

If you dont know how to get logs for targets you find then i will help you out, just post your target in the thread and ill respond with logs for you. You should build up a large database of your own though eventually which can be made out of even all the free log dumps on a vps. Your targets should never be mainstream anyway so public logs are fine for you.

Let me know if everyone would be interested with more in depth, advanced methdology.

PS After further looking at clio it appears the built in credit card processor for charging clients might be even better with fast deposits and high amounts are normal. Or perhaps you could extort the attorneys for a payment as well since all the law firm confidential data is apparently available as well. Be creative, this was just quick writeup

As usual, fucking amazing. One good thing you posting here is not many Russians understand English haha!
Give us more dude, these are amazing gems!

If you don't mind sharing how to get logs for it, please share. Thanks

jolkha сказал(а):
If you don't mind sharing how to get logs for it, please share. Thanks
givirus сказал(а):
+

Sure, there are a few ways to get these quickly for free, or by paying a little and as i said in the thread this specific site was just an example so you can apply this to anything.

First way is free and recommended everyone do at some point which is buying any cheap vps with plenty of space and gettiung in the habit of downloading public log dumps from forums, tg channels, etc. Since youre not attacking the same 100 targets everyone else does you will often find your links are valid and untouched. To search bulk txt file contents quickly on a windows vps use something like github.com/kzorin52/stealerchecker or xyplorer.com/free.php

The second way is by purchasing a subscription to a bot that offers link lookup on demand from collections of logs both pub and priv. My current favorite is SorterPassX bot @sorterpassx_bot , the team is very active with updates and the flow is natural. If the subscription were higher id still gladly pay. When you make big profits from small, fairly priced services like these i always offer a tip and recommend the same. I think my first pull on sorterpassx made me between 10-15k with my links so i messaged and offered a 300 or 400 tip which they gladly accepted and even upgraded my membership without me asking.

Third option is running your own stealer like redline which I do from time to time out of habit if nothing else. If using official licensed stealer, buying handmade crypt and trading/purchasing traffic its not efficient for this and kind of a waste so i wouldnt recommend but it still works.

Here are some untested pulls for clio specifically though, mainly from the sorterpassx bot

Скрытый контент для пользователей: .

Скрытый контент для пользователей: givirus.
Последнее редактирование: 24.07.2022

ghostmarket09 сказал(а):
Sure, there are a few ways to get these quickly for free, or by paying a little and as i said in the thread this specific site was just an example so you can apply this to anything.

First way is free and recommended everyone do at some point which is buying any cheap vps with plenty of space and gettiung in the habit of downloading public log dumps from forums, tg channels, etc. Since youre not attacking the same 100 targets everyone else does you will often find your links are valid and untouched. To search bulk txt file contents quickly on a windows vps use something like github.com/kzorin52/stealerchecker or xyplorer.com/free.php

The second way is by purchasing a subscription to a bot that offers link lookup on demand from collections of logs both pub and priv. My current favorite is SorterPassX bot @sorterpassx_bot , the team is very active with updates and the flow is natural. If the subscription were higher id still gladly pay. When you make big profits from small, fairly priced services like these i always offer a tip and recommend the same. I think my first pull on sorterpassx made me between 10-15k with my links so i messaged and offered a 300 or 400 tip which they gladly accepted and even upgraded my membership without me asking.

Third option is running your own stealer like redline which I do from time to time out of habit if nothing else. If using official licensed stealer, buying handmade crypt and trading/purchasing traffic its not efficient for this and kind of a waste so i wouldnt recommend but it still works.

Here are some untested pulls for clio specifically though, mainly from the sorterpassx bot

Скрытое содержимое

Скрытое содержимое
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Top dude! Thanks big time. I'll put it into action and update you. Thanks again

Bro, I tell you, the OP is more interested in us getting better, than my fucking teachers were. Every time I see him on the forum, he's tryna help someone. Much appreciated and a giant +rep for you, hope to see more posts!

zarma200 сказал(а):
it was helpful but i will be glad appreciate if you will help with any idea on how to card egiftcard

I think this is the whole point of this topic. This is not a method. This HOW to create methods. This is working on the mindset, on the way of thinking about solutions. I think the point is even if he showed you how it's done today, tomorrow or next week or next month it will be dead and over and you'll be stuck again. This shows you how to find solutions to card e-gift forever.

jolkha сказал(а):
I think this is the whole point of this topic. This is not a method. This HOW to create methods. This is working on the mindset, on the way of thinking about solutions. I think the point is even if he showed you how it's done today, tomorrow or next week or next month it will be dead and over and you'll be stuck again. This shows you how to find solutions to card e-gift forever.

I have many methods that are finished and just filed away due to lack of time. Methods that a person could run an entire large business around making very nice sums of money. Due to the interest I will be selling some of these I think, especially a couple of the ones people wont believe lol.

Скрытый контент для пользователей: .

I have no interest in ever being a vendor and dealing with cuztomer service or having a stake in any business for the time being due to added stress, having to chase people down get my money blah blah. but i have tons of one off things that could make whole businesses and very popular ones on any board im on.

In theory the vcc I activated and gave you above I could activate and load 10 of them, or 1000 of them, or 10,000 of them lol. This kind of work is where people get lost and believe dump and pin cashier work was a myth always but it wasnt. I worked it for Ukrainians for a couple years, solid business, tons of material daily. People cant understand the sheer numbers behind some things. If it cant scale then i wont pursue it.

Edit: can confirm works on doordash too, lol got hungry
Последнее редактирование: 25.07.2022

ghostmarket09 сказал(а):
I have many methods that are finished and just filed away due to lack of time. Methods that a person could run an entire large business around making very nice sums of money. Due to the interest I will be selling some of these I think, especially a couple of the ones people wont believe lol.

Скрытое содержимое

I have no interest in ever being a vendor and dealing with cuztomer service or having a stake in any business for the time being due to added stress, having to chase people down get my money blah blah. but i have tons of one off things that could make whole businesses and very popular ones on any board im on.

In theory the vcc I activated and gave you above I could activate and load 10 of them, or 1000 of them, or 10,000 of them lol. This kind of work is where people get lost and believe dump and pin cashier work was a myth always but it wasnt. I worked it for Ukrainians for a couple years, solid business, tons of material daily. People cant understand the sheer numbers behind some things. If it cant scale then i wont pursue it.

I don't even know where to start thanking you. I really don't. I'm just overwhelmed with the amount of generosity. I've put into action and will report back asap.

ghostmarket09 сказал(а):

Hidden content

i want to buy one if possible

zarma200 сказал(а):
it was helpful but i will be glad appreciate if you will help with any idea on how to card egiftcard

He already answered your question bro pay attention. For example rewards points on Wells Fargo accounts logs which don't have a reward account set up are open season. Just think about things methodically. Don't just set out to mill through millions of wells fargo accounts to replicate my example. Emulate the process, and you'll arrive at the result.... however it may be!

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
He already answered your question bro pay attention. For example rewards points on Wells Fargo accounts logs which don't have a reward account set up are open season. Just think about things methodically. Don't just set out to mill through millions of wells fargo accounts to replicate my example. Emulate the process, and you'll arrive at the result.... however it may be!

Посмотреть вложение 40272Посмотреть вложение 40273Посмотреть вложение 40274Посмотреть вложение 40275

thank you for the idea

thank you so much but i do have a simple question please, is the well fargo business account logs your bought or it was a cc fullz you bought and reset the online credential ? thank you

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):

Посмотреть вложение 40272Посмотреть вложение 40273Посмотреть вложение 40274Посмотреть вложение 40275

i will need a little bit of idea from you, i found the page to register for the wells fargo business account but when i do they asking of Membership Number which i dont know where or how to get it