What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Взлом Facebook / Hacking Facebook

pablobarit

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Здравия всем, интерсует угон ФБ аккаунта ( с лога или почты )
Главная цель, сделать так что-бы аккаунт фб принадлежал мне на протяжении недели.
Пробовал различные варианты, ничего не получается, либо банит при установке 2фа, либо при удалении почты.
В основном это чекпойнты от фб, где запрашивают либо подтвердить сессию ( что сделать как я понимаю сложно) либо предоставить документы.
Ищу людей которые понимают в этом, за рабочий способ готов заплатить.
Первый контакт в пм, либо же пишите в теме, благодарю за возможный отклик.

Looking for person who might takeover facebook accounts ( with cookies from log or email )
Main target is to get no holder activity on an account for several days, maybe weeks.
Tried different methods, none of them work, so I'm looking for working one, I offer money for the knowledge, if you know how to do it, pm me or leave msg in thread, thanks.

если тебе для рекламы, офают уведомления на аке и на почте удаляют все письма от фб
для входа юзают хорошие прокси под страну лога , документы предоставляют через фейк генератор

pablobarit сказал(а):
Hello everyone, intersuet hijacking FB account (from a log or mail)
The main goal is to make the fb account belong to me for a week.
Tried various options, nothing happens, either bans when installing 2fa, or when deleting mail.
Basically, these are checkpoints from FB, where they ask either to confirm the session (which, as I understand it, is difficult to do) or to provide documents.
I am looking for people who understand this, I am ready to pay for a working method.
The first contact in the PM, or write in the subject, thank you for the possible response.

Looking for person who might takeover facebook accounts ( with cookies from log or email )
Main target is to get no holder activity on an account for several days, maybe weeks.
Tried different methods, none of them work, so I'm looking for working one, I offer money for the knowledge, if you know how to do it, pm me or leave msg in thread, thanks.

warm up the account maybe one week or more...then try to add 2FA code with generator. If you have success then you can log out the user and the account will be yours. Last year the success rate was 70%. It works even with VPN

lambada сказал(а):
если тебе для рекламы, офают уведомления на аке и на почте удаляют все письма от фб
для входа юзают хорошие прокси под страну лога , документы предоставляют через фейк генератор
givirus сказал(а):
warm up the account maybe one week or more...then try to add 2FA code with generator. If you have success then you can log out the user and the account will be yours. Last year the success rate was 70%. It works even with VPN

Можешь дать ссылку на генератор в лс?

I don't have that time, usually cookies die in few days, sometimes after few hours, and I still can't figure out, how to login into account with mail request
btw, you still doing this?

pablobarit сказал(а):

I don't have that time, usually cookies die in few days, sometimes after few hours, and I still can't figure out, how to login into account with mail request
btw, you still doing this?

Скрытый контент для пользователей: pablobarit.
если куки дохнут за 2 дня, что у тебя за трафик, на моих жили по 3 мес

pablobarit сказал(а):

РД Генератор: Онлайн генератор паспортных данных | Генератор рандомных паспортов
Онлайн генератор паспортных данных для прохождения модерации в FB, отличный генератор фейковых паспортов от diasp.pro
diasp.pro
Online National ID Card maker BD - Idcards.pw
Fake National id card maker for your facebook verification, bd smart nid maker, facebook id card maker, driving license maker, smart id card maker and online tools
idcards.pw

Подниму, очень интересует угон акков фб с почт,
Bump, I'm really interested in facebook email account takeover

pablobarit сказал(а):
Подниму, очень интересует угон акков фб с почт,
Bump, I'm really interested in facebook email account takeover
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

спамь малварью,как ты по другому собрался угнать фб?без кук то или без смс/пуша
ну или фиш сделать,и выполнять вход паралельной сессией,как это реализовывалось в фише бч.

Couley Erma сказал(а):
спамь малварью,как ты по другому собрался угнать фб?без кук то или без смс/пуша
ну или фиш сделать,и выполнять вход паралельной сессией,как это реализовывалось в фише бч.

Ну допустим у меня есть лог от аккаунта владельца, я ничего сделать не смогу с ним.
Поставлю 2фа, сменю сессию, прилетит лок

Если можешь зайти на акк ФБ и мыло холдера,и нет двуфакторки, то сохрани куки сессии,в ФБ отмени оповещения все (мыло,пуши, ...) и потихоньку перевяжи акк на себя. Будешь делать все махом,то лок обеспечен

РД Генератор
Онлайн генератор паспортных данных для прохождения модерации в FB, отличный генератор фейковых паспортов от diasp.pro
diasp.pro
Вписывай данные с профиля, фото любое на котором есть лицо, из тех что есть в профиле, фотографируешь с телефона экран. В 80% случаев по такому фото документа проходит модерацию. Там всё проверяют боты
Номер ещё запрашивает при подтверждении документов, берёшь любую доступную страну в сервисе.

Do you have logs with cookies, but you don't know how to import correctly in browser?? or ???

MrLivin сказал(а):
Do you have logs with cookies, but you don't know how to import correctly in browser?? or ???

Main problem is, to take over account, without any possibility from owner to recover it, even If I change everything to my name, like pass/email/2fa remove authorized users/ saved login, he still manage to recover it

препей фб ты ни как не угонишь, холдер в любом случае поучит доступ предоставив документы/селфи в саппорт
Постпей рк можешь полностью передать на свой БМ но при этом есть вероятность бана или слёта дейли лимита что обесценит твой лог
Учись лить тихо и быстро)

pablobarit сказал(а):
Main problem is, to take over account, without any possibility from owner to recover it, even If I change everything to my name, like pass/email/2fa remove authorized users/ saved login, he still manage to recover it

If the owner use FB app ...you will need a hvnc installed in his phone in order to delogin him...
Also depending on who the owner is ...and how smart it is ... there is no guarantee that the owner will not take back the account ....

Use active FB accounts of dead people instead, and you will not have that problem anymore...As soon as the owner is dead.... he will not try to recover his account ...

Stay Safe