What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Вопрос по поводу Craxs rat(6.7)

BicoinCats

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
В общем проблема такая,бесконечное подключение, хотя и Receivedи Sent есть,в чем может быть проблема

BicoinCats сказал(а):
Посмотреть вложение 71022In general, the problem is this: an endless connection, although there are Received and Sent, what could be the problem

what version is this ? 6.7 ?

I mean it is an old version so many chances that with your android version not compatible or many bug problems I highly recommend you change rat

Voirus сказал(а):
I mean it is an old version so many chances that with your android version not compatible or many bug problems I highly recommend you change rat

Which rat do you recommend?

Unable to get target screen? I remember the first time I tried to get the screen, the target phone needed to be turned on. Craxs Rat then sends a request to the target, and the accessibility feature automatically agrees. There is no automatic confirmation when the target screen goes off, and is also affected by upload speed.

xsTao сказал(а):
Unable to get target screen? I remember the first time I tried to get the screen, the target phone needed to be turned on. Craxs Rat then sends a request to the target, and the accessibility feature automatically agrees. There is no automatic confirmation when the target screen goes off, and is also affected by upload speed.

It either works or doesn’t work, and exactly what it depends on, I want to know, do you think it’s because of the connection?