What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Victim Computer

m4estr0

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, what's the best software/tool that i can install to a victim's computer and monitor their activity and somehow save automatically or show hidden passwords when written.
Or is there a way to save the credentials a victim types in a specific page, without them knowing or whatsoever like when Google asks to save or to not save the credentials.

Any idea is welcome, thanks.

m4estr0 сказал(а):
Hi, what's the best software/tool that i can install to a victim's computer and monitor their activity and somehow save automatically or show hidden passwords when written.
Or is there a way to save the credentials a victim types in a specific page, without them knowing or whatsoever like when Google asks to save or to not save the credentials.

Any idea is welcome, thanks.

itself the question is really general, define computer on what operating system you want to deploy the malware, itself most public tools will most likely still work but you have to look on a way to not get detected by inbuild AV and external AVs
and you may have to look at a keylogger if you try to catch victims input
take a look here:
https:/ /vx-underground.org /Archive/Builders

Dastardy сказал(а):
itself the question is really general, define computer on what operating system you want to deploy the malware, itself most public tools will most likely still work but you have to look on a way to not get detected by inbuild AV and external AVs
and you may have to look at a keylogger if you try to catch victims input
take a look here:
https:/ /vx-underground.org /Archive/Builders

Win10, what is your suggestion?
p.s I have access to the computer, so i'm asking just for a simple keylogger or whatever that i can install myself so it will catch the input.

look, it doesnt have to be the latest version, just take something and let it go. most things work, public and private