What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Верификация аккаунтов / Verification accounts / Низкие цены / Low prices

Автоматическое пополнение [BTC-LTC]*- Автоматический предзаказ!
Ждем Вас за новыми покупками!

SHOP:

MarketVerification

[TOP1] Verification
t.me
t.me

Now there's automatic refill [BTC-LTC]*- automatic pre-order in the store!
We are waiting for you for new purchases!

SHOP:

MarketVerification

[TOP1] Verification
t.me
t.me

Наконец-то нашёл твою ветку, отличный селлер знает свое дело. Бот работает достойно, бывает бесит, но редко ;)

Nouse04 сказал(а):
Наконец-то нашёл твою ветку, отличный селлер знает свое дело. Бот работает достойно, бывает бесит, но редко ;)
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Спасибо большое, для тебя по промокоду "ДОСТОЙНЫЙ", скидка 10% на любой товар!

don't know if this was a support or what but they are trolling me. and being cancerous to deal with just look at the images see for yourself. the bot does not work despite saying "(Automatic) bitcoin" so i write to the sup and he's being a complete brain damage patient

i dont recommend to work with such vermin
more stupid than a negro

stupid.png

stupid2.png

LolitIeu сказал(а):
don't know if this was a support or what but they are trolling me. and being cancerous to deal with just look at the images see for yourself. the bot does not work despite saying "(Automatic) bitcoin" so i write to the sup and he's being a complete brain damage patient

i dont recommend to work with such vermin
more stupid than a negro

Посмотреть вложение 53300Посмотреть вложение 53301
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

after the weekend the admin came and resolved the problem. all fine now.

I recently used the service and was extremely happy with the accounts . it was fast, helpful and provided excellent service can also do costum name and help you yo unlock accounts with selfies id or anything

Больше 500 - аккаунтов уже ждут Вас в нашем магазине
More than 500 accounts are already waiting for you in our store

В боте не фиксируется курс при пополнении, 30 минут решали вопрос с сапортом, ток потом смог получить свой аккаунт

Скидки на покупку больше 2-х аккаунтов - пишите по контактам в теме

Discounts for buying more than 2 accounts - write to the contacts in the subject