What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

В Бразилии постановили штрафовать граждан за доступ к X по VPN на $8,9 тыс. в сутки

gliderexpert

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Верховный суд Бразилии постановил заблокировать в стране соцсеть X (бывший Twitter) и штрафовать граждан за доступ к X через VPN на 50 тыс. бразильских реалов в сутки ($8,9 тыс.). Судья Александре ди Мораис (Alexandre de Moraes) также приказал магазинам приложений Google Play и App Store удалить клиенты X (Twitter) и VPN-приложения, которые могут задействовать пользователи для обхода ограничений. Apple и Google нужно выполнить указание суда в течение пяти дней.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
(c) https://habr.com/ru/news/839966/

эй, роскомназдор - что-то вы отстаете от мировых трендов! )
Когда уже будет тариф "VPN.Особый - целых 5 суток отдыха "все включено" за каждое подключение к X" ?

Да наши как всегда отстают от мировых трендов. Тем более народ готов, разбогател и стал скупать яйца, самое то их немножко пощипать.

images.jpg

Lord_stean254 сказал(а):
I read about this subject and I was wondering how the court will know if people are using VPN or not? Has Brazil become 1984?
they've gone back on that, I think they've discovered that it's almost impossible depending on whether you're using a brigde and other things to mask it.
it's likely that there will be a lot of hacktivism involving brazil and communication systems or bigger things in real life

espe0n сказал(а):
they've gone back on that, I think they've discovered that it's almost impossible depending on whether you're using a brigde and other things to mask it.
it's likely that there will be a lot of hacktivism involving brazil and communication systems or bigger things in real life
I believe that the Government has placed a huge burden on its shoulders because of this measure.