What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use tor the right way.

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, I will explain how to use the Tor network to remain anonymous. All you need is a reliable VPN. If possible, I recommend establishing your own OpenVPN configuration on your server otherwise, Mullvad would suffice. First, download and install the Tor Browser. Once installed, browse to Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\ and add the following line below to the torrc file.

ExcludeExitNodes {us},{gb},{ca},{au},{nz},{be},{dk},{fr},{de},{it},{nl},{no},{es},{se},{au},{in},{il},{tw},{??},{al},{tr},{cz},{gr},{hu},{is},{lv},{lt},{lu},{pl},{pt},{ro},{sk},{si},{bg},{hr},{ee},{mk},{me},{rs},{ba},{gl},{md},{uk},{cy},{mt},{ge}

Adding that line to the torrc file instructs Tor to exclude all exit nodes belonging to NATO nations. Now we must select our bridge. Open Tor and navigate to about:preferences#connection, then select a Built-In Bridge, which is the obfs4 bridge. Now we are ready to connect to Tor.

Now we will download software called Proxifier, which will allow us to route our entire computer over the Tor network. Download and install Proxifier the license key's will be provided down below.

Portable Edition: L6Z8A-XY2J4-BTZ3P-ZZ7DF-A2Q9C
Standard Edition: 5EZ8G-C3WL5-B56YG-SCXM9-6QZAP
OSX Hosts: P427L-9Y552-5433E-8DSR3-58Z68

After adding the license key, go to Proxy Servers. Set the IP address to 127.0.0.1, port number to 9150, and protocol to SOCKS Version 5. After that, click Okay and then browse to rules, where you can add our new rule by clicking Add.. You can change the name to Tor, and the action must be set to your Tor proxy.

In order to prevent undesirable Microsoft processes from connecting to Tor with us, we will now create a new rule. We'll return to Rules > Add.. and change the name to Block there. We'll copy and paste the following line into the Applications text field and set the action to block.

svchost.exe; smartscreen.exe; searchhost.exe; widgets.exe; systemsettings.exe; cmd.exe; msedgewebview2.exe; wefault.exe

That is only a common list of Microsoft processes that likes to connect with us there are many more, so make sure to stop them as you see them. Now, this approach will greatly slow down everything you do, but it is best practice. You can now connect to your RDP and get to work.

Happy hunting :)

ExcludeExitNodes {us},{gb},{ca},{au},{nz},{be},{dk},{fr},{de},{it},{nl},{no},{es},{se},{au},{in},{il},{tw},{??},{al},{tr},{cz},{gr},{hu},{is},{lv},{lt},{lu},{pl},{pt},{ro},{sk},{si},{bg},{hr},{ee},{mk},{me},{rs},{ba},{gl},{md},{uk},{cy},{mt},{ge}

Хах, да с таким кол-вом исключаемых нод, страшно представить сколько будет идти подключение и какая будет пропускная способность
Максимум, имеет смысл прописать ExcludeExitNodes {ua}, {by}, {ru}, {us}
Чтобы из основных СНГ и Америки исключить ноды

Error403 сказал(а):

Хах, да с таким кол-вом исключаемых нод, страшно представить сколько будет идти подключение и какая будет пропускная способность
Максимум, имеет смысл прописать ExcludeExitNodes {ua}, {by}, {ru}, {us}
Чтобы из основных СНГ и Америки исключить ноды
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
You would be comfortable to work with that small excluded nodes list? Also, why exclude by+ru?

rwxrwx сказал(а):
You would be comfortable to work with that small excluded nodes list? Also, why exclude by+ru?
Что значит "комфортно" ? Вам комфортнее работать когда у вас одно лишь подключение к тору идет минут 10 ?
Что касается второго вашего вопроса, я исключил США в первую очередь (не забываем, что в США есть офис типов цель которых сдеанонить каждый узел тора), а рф, укр, и рб я исключил т.к. это три основные СНГ страны максимально занятые набутыливанием типов с даркнета) + не забывайте что именно в этих четырех странах силовики очень любят поднимать свои тор ноды, и продолжать набутыливание)
man514lo сказал(а):
the point is to fit in the mass not be unique i guess
Знатно поржал

man514lo сказал(а):
the point is to fit in the mass not be unique i guess
The first thing you should do is stop using Windows if you really want to take it seriously because there's too much telemetry in the background connecting to a thousand different things every second. Find a lightweight Linux distribution and modify it to your liking. I wouldn't exclude exit relays or change the default tor configuration, that's something that can make you "stand out" from the rest of the network, but that's just my opinion, do what you want.

Первое, что вы должны сделать, это прекратить использовать Windows, если вы действительно хотите отнестись к этому серьезно, потому что в фоновом режиме слишком много телеметрии, подключающейся к тысяче различных вещей каждую секунду. Найдите облегченный дистрибутив Linux и модифицируйте его по своему вкусу. Я бы не стал исключать выходные узлы или менять конфигурацию tor по умолчанию, это то, что может заставить вас «выделиться» из остальной сети, но это только мое мнение, делайте, что хотите.

Error403 сказал(а):
Что значит "комфортно" ? Вам комфортнее работать когда у вас одно лишь подключение к тору идет минут 10 ?
Что касается второго вашего вопроса, я исключил США в первую очередь (не забываем, что в США есть офис типов цель которых сдеанонить каждый узел тора), а рф, укр, и рб я исключил т.к. это три основные СНГ страны максимально занятые набутыливанием типов с даркнета) + не забывайте что именно в этих четырех странах силовики очень любят поднимать свои тор ноды, и продолжать набутыливание)

Знатно поржал
Yes I know Tor can be slow especially if you let only few countries to work with, would be nice to add LOT of extra nodes worldwide under some privacy laws where this word has a signification (Iceland, Switzerland, Sweden...) I believe there should be more alternatives to Tor where his headquarter is sitting in US Massachusetts.

I can be wrong but the less percentage of exit-nodes you use - the more easy is to distinguish your traffic flows, to put classifiers and identify pattern because the work of investigator will be first to establish your traffic session and then your ISP. As far as I understand, typical attack starts with website fingerprinting - intercepting traffic between client and guard-node, I suppose that with such systems as "Augury" (ex-Pure Signal RECON) by Cymru - such recommendation as to exlude maximum of exit-nodes - to find your particular traffic-session will be a piece of cake. It is called - "flow correlation attack" - matching a given flow entering the Tor network with another exiting it, deanonymizing the IP addresses of the communicating endpoints. Also, read more about DeepCorr and DeepCoFFEa (I need to do it too, lol).

ТС дает вам крайне странную рекомендацию - значительно исключить количество выходящих тор-нод, что позволит упростить идентификацию вашего конкретного трафика - с помощью классификаторов и выявления закономерностей на разных уровнях маршрутов Тора, т.е. работа ментов будет - сначала установить сессию вашего трафика, а затем интернет-провайдера с ней. Как я понимаю, типичная аттака начинается с "снятия отпечатков с вебсайта" - это название техники, которая начинается с перехвата трафика между клиентом и "сторожевым узлом" (guard-node), есть такие системы как "Augury" (раньше назывались Pure Signal RECON) от Cymru, которые заточены под анализ провайдерских потоков трафика (и по слухам - иногда без ведома самих провайдеров). Т.е. вы исключаете выходные ноды,делаете их количество минимальным и найти вашу сессию трафика становится значительно проще. Такие атаки носят название "атака корреляции потока" - т.е. сопоставление конкретного потока, входящего в сеть Tor, с выходящим потоком из нее - с деанонимизацией IP-адресов взаимодействующих конечных точек. Есть готовые решения - DeepCorr и DeepCoFFEa, о которых стоит почитать побольше (в том числе и мне, лол).

bratva сказал(а):
(и по слухам - иногда без ведома самих провайдеров)
я уже давно подозреваю, что во всём сетевом оборудовании сложнее DIR-300 есть универсальный бэкдор для американского товарища майора https://xss.is/threads/96722/post-678548

bratva сказал(а):
Augury

Revealed: US Military Bought Mass Monitoring Tool That Includes Internet Browsing, Email Data

The “Augury” platform includes highly sensitive network data that Team Cymru, a private company, is selling to the military. “It’s everything. There’s nothing else to capture except the smell of electricity,” one cybersecurity expert said.
www.vice.com
Augury is the visibility into 93% of internet traffic

Tor Project Moves Away from Infrastructure Ran by Internet Monitoring Firm

After Motherboard announced Team Cymru sold internet monitoring tools to the U.S. military, the Tor Project announced it would stop using infrastructure donated by the company.
www.vice.com
Team Cymru’s CEO Rob Thomas was also on the board of the Tor Project, something which Motherboard pointed to in its reporting. He left on August 4, 2022

Whistleblower: DoD Purchased Access to Americans' Internet Browsing

Sen. Ron Wyden urged inspectors general at three departments to investigate the military's purchases of large swaths of data.
gizmodo.com
gizmodo.com
Team Cymru, the Florida-based cybersecurity firm behind the tool, claims its product provides customers with a “super majority of all activity on the internet” and “visibility” into more than 90% of internet traffic.
run queries against virtually any IP to pull the netflows to and from that IP over a given point in time.

Бля да ну нахуй. Тут уже никакой тор с впнами не спасет мне кажется
По данным они собирают:
1719472091900.png