What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB hack tool?

JP23316

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hey, i was hoping to get some guidance on a project that i would like to start, its really simple i think and a lot of people have already done it themselves. I would like to create a auto run usb that
1.Collects a large amount of data such as usernames, passwords, network details, things like this

2.Opens specific ports on victim computer to allow data to be sent out.

3.Uploads all the data to a remote server as well as taking the data, compressing it, and storing a local copy

4.Creates a backdoor for later access, wheter it be a simple shell or rdp connection

I want this to be hidden in the back round and id like to be able to carry a infected pdf RAT that will be used to entice the target and keep them plugged into the device as long as possible.

Can someone maybe help me out with this? I have a few key questions

1.What is the best option for a remote server to hold all the data being sent out from targets?(What port/protocol?,What software?)

2.How expensive and difficult would it be to make my own usb rubber ducky, not the bulky obvious one with arduino ive seen but a actual size one?

3.Any suggestions on what the best RAT would be to attach to the files on the usb?

4.What are a few examples of backdoors i can place on a system locally? remote access types,something simple but with alot of capabilities?

5. Any ideas on how to expand this project and make it more useful for me with the purpose of develooping footholds in systems and collection of credentials?

6. How do i keep all this activity hidden from target>

Thanks

JP23316 сказал(а):
1.What is the best option for a remote server to hold all the data being sent out from targets?(What port/protocol?,What software?)
JP23316 сказал(а):
2.How expensive and difficult would it be to make my own usb rubber ducky, not the bulky obvious one with arduino ive seen but a actual size one?

simple web server + SSL(TLS)

from few hundreds to few thousands USD. google for "USB Armory" for example.