What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uAdmin Setup

rani553

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hey I got uAdmin phishing panel but I dont know how to setup it up, I uploaded it into my hosting but how do i make my scampage send data to it.

any tips?

all you have to do is pass the server's request_uri using the script that is already provided by the panel (gate.php which is just an include call for ../../token/gate.php).

then create a json object (use another phishlet's operations.json to model yours after) of each landing page/name associated with it (e.g. login, 2auth, redirect, etc). the first page to show them and the loading page to send them in-between pages.

add that in the o-panel/token page so you can add the pages to control from the panel. once someone visirs the first landing page, it will send the entire page's data (think like extract($_request) that includes headers, post/get data, etc) using json in the background, which will then send them to the landing page to await the instruction for the next page to see.

it's actually a very well coded panel due to the fact that it's made for easily creating phishlets for use.