What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

{TrueSocks.net} Non-Public Residential Socks5 Service

The proxy pool is too small for that many users, I know of at least one other site with a resale of these proxies and just as many users. Windows devices (POSF), for me, best. if you increase the number of devices, I will continue to use the service.

Orangejuice сказал(а):
The proxy pool is too small for that many users, I know of at least one other site with a resale of these proxies and just as many users. Windows devices (POSF), for me, best. if you increase the number of devices, I will continue to use the service.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
We will try to do our best!
I don't know if that it is enough for you but we are constantly increasing but is kind of a slow increase.

Господа НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ ДАННЫЙ СЕРВИС!!!! Имеют минимум 2 сайта купил на одном а на втором прокся висит в продаже. О чем дальше говорить?

Вложения​

• Screenshot_23.png
    Screenshot_23.png
    29.2 КБ · Просмотры: 35
  • Screenshot_22.png
    Screenshot_22.png
    55.3 КБ · Просмотры: 33

jmot79 сказал(а):
Господа НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ ДАННЫЙ СЕРВИС!!!! Имеют минимум 2 сайта купил на одном а на втором прокся висит в продаже. О чем дальше говорить?
Hello, We have the option of "Buy Private".
If you will do that then you will be the only one who will get that proxy. By doing that, that proxy will be removed from the lists.
Is up to the user to pick a shared or a private proxy. We offer both options!

We have added more payment options. Now current accepted payment methods are:
USDT, USDC, DAI, Litecoin, Monero, Bitcoin, DOGE, BCH, DASH, BNB, TRX, SOL, CGPT, VERSE, MATIC, AVAX and Perfect Money USD

We have also increased our proxy numbers over 15,000 in more than 170 countries available

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
no you should check again i always buy your fresh and recently uploaded proxy buy still i get 100fraud score
i have uploded the screenshot with fraud checker and few days back i bought the fresh and recent usa proxy which was clean without any blacklist and when i chcked with checker it showed 100% fraud may be you need to work more for your service )
same as you , bought fresh clean private , but they are not clean