What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

traffic to Drainer via Twitter

impos9

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello everyone, I'm studying how to do drainer traffic via Twitter and I needed help from someone who has already had success in the air.
I should buy verified accounts with NFT photos, but then what do I do?

Twitter is very sensitive about advertising. Can close the account immediately. To advertise on Twitter, you must have knowledge. Blue tick acc, Proxy, anti-detect browser, advertising image etc.

OLALA1337 сказал(а):
Twitter is very sensitive about advertising. Can close the account immediately. To advertise on Twitter, you must have knowledge. Blue tick acc, Proxy, anti-detect browser, advertising image etc.
Barton сказал(а):
For a fee I can teach everything from 0

I already know that, bro, what I want to know is the method to make it work. Do they keep reposting about something?

I'm tired of losing money

impos9 сказал(а):
I already know that, bro, what I want to know is the method to make it work. Do they keep reposting about something?

I'm tired of losing money

Write me

impos9 сказал(а):
Hello everyone, I'm studying how to do drainer traffic via Twitter and I needed help from someone who has already had success in the air.
I should buy verified accounts with NFT photos, but then what do I do?

Write me in telegram and i will show u all
You can contact @devluxor right away.
t.me