What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telegram Spamming

gangshit

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, sorry for writing in English firstly. I recently tried spamming telegram contacts but after 5 messages I got the bot error saying I'm blocked for 4 days. Anyone know how to bypass this? Thank you in advance.

telegram will repeat that you need a suphticated tool and lot of telegram ids also lot of phone numbers and software should frequelty change messages

codeless сказал(а):
telegram will repeat that you need a suphticated tool and lot of telegram ids also lot of phone numbers and software should frequelty change messages

Hello, can you please help me too with that?

you need alot of telegram accounts depending on the number of dms you are targeting also always make sure you add delay between dms. TG is not really clear about the number of dms you can send per day to non contacts but i guess it won't be more then 50 before the limit/ban your account. If you need my help let me know i have a very good tg tool Bulk Scheduled Messages | Groups/channels Scrap | Groups/channels Add

я могу продать аккаунты или провести спам по вашей базе в тг. если что тг @midlsmm