What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telegram Phone Number Finder Using Username

Cyc199_77

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Hello everyone,

I didn't see this being discussed anywhere on the forum, so I am creating one.

CONCEPT: If you have someone's contact number saved on your telegram you will be able to search their username and the contact Appears
So, what if we save all the phone numbers in a specific country to our contact list , we might be able to search for usernames and find
the phone number, we will have our own telegram DeAnonimizer .

Problems we may face:
1) we don't know to what extent this is possible or even practical.
2) we don't know whether telegram has any limitations for number of contacts .
3) we don't have enough data [ either we can add all available number leaks or generate if possible]

Implementation:
1) we can try by implementing this with data of a small country (there are some available I guess)
2) the list of usernames can be added to contact using some scripts (not big deal)

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Спойлер: I saw one user say this user: ALDESA [ BANNED for unethical behavior]

Can anyone provide some insights....

I tried it, but! you can't search by nickname until the person who's privacy settings prohibit showing information displaying phone number, does not add you to contacts mutually!

SenjorZeroday сказал(а):
I tried it, but! you can't search by nickname until the person who's privacy settings prohibit showing information displaying phone number, does not add you to contacts mutually!

so this dont work ?

I don't know where you found this method, but it stinks of shit and mothballs. It was relevant 4-5 years ago, but not today.
@SenjorZeroday said correctly. The list of numbers of any country will not give you anything if YOUR number is not added to the victim's contact list. But even if you are sure that YOUR number is added to his contact list - this is also 50% success, because the privacy settings allow you not to import your contacts - which makes this search method completely useless.

So I literally checked again now , when you add a phone number on you're device , and then search search for the username , i can see the mobile number too , even if mobile number is hidden in privacy , and victim has not saved my mobile number .. how do you explain this
Последнее редактирование: 21.07.2023

Cyc199_77 сказал(а):
So I literally checked again now , when you add a phone number of you're victim on your device , and then search search for the username , i can see the mobile number too , even if mobile number is hidden in privacy , and victim has not saved my mobile number .. how do you explain this

man you werong all about that

Cyc199_77 сказал(а):
So I literally checked again now , when you add a phone number of you're victim on your device , and then search search for the username , i can see the mobile number too , even if mobile number is hidden in privacy , and victim has not saved my mobile number .. how do you explain this

It would be great if you showed it by recording a video. I think the breakout market will be happy to see that what they stopped using due to the impossibility of implementation is still working. I do not pretend to be the truth in the first instance, I do not search for phones by username. But I read that this bug is closed and for the first time in several years I hear from you that everything works.