What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telegram persistence?

deadadam

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
There is a project involving telegram and telegram is constantly hunting and shutting down my accounts piece by piece by banning the numbers (virtual ones from 5sim or smspva).

I noticed that when I put 6-8 of them into one client, like nekogram, they get banned faster, within minutes. Does it maybe help to put them in the official client (only holds up tp 3 accs)

How can I make them live as long as possible? I would also buy/rent more expensive numbers if they stay online for weeks/month, uptime is money.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
you can use real numbers, and if you buy virtual numbers, then take Poland / Germany, also in portable versions they work without problems for a very long time

deadadam сказал(а):
There is a project involving telegram and telegram is constantly hunting and shutting down my accounts piece by piece by banning the numbers (virtual ones from 5sim or smspva).

I noticed that when I put 6-8 of them into one client, like nekogram, they get banned faster, within minutes. Does it maybe help to put them in the official client (only holds up tp 3 accs)

How can I make them live as long as possible? I would also buy/rent more expensive numbers if they stay online for weeks/month, uptime is money.
real sim card work good as hell.
im experienced in telegram marketing so if you guys any question feel free to ask.

so for your query i suggest you to use telegramX for creating multiple accounts with real sim cards.
and then try to create a python script with telethon that will store .sessions files (they are telegram sessions), then you can use those sessions for your purpose.
from my experince IP adresses are not as important as people usually say.
i use the same ip adress for multiple account and it's working fine.

the solution here is to use 1 accounts for 1 request only to avoid that your account get banned restricted. and yes you need more than 1000 account if you probably want to work well.