What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telegram chat's / XMPP chatters?

phish

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Looking for some new chat's preferably English.
Just want to talk with some new faces about hacking related topics.

These are often ridden with scams or low skilled idiots.... You sure you want to Join them?

Most English based groups are flat out brain dead rants and scams galore, I'd advise you stick to Russian or Other language forums/groups. English speaking groups will be so cringeworthy you'd be better to pull your eyes and ears off/out and bleach bit your brain. But I could find some pretty easily.

UnknownDeath сказал(а):
These are often ridden with scams or low skilled idiots.... You sure you want to Join them?

Most English based groups are flat out brain dead rants and scams galore, I'd advise you stick to Russian or Other language forums/groups. English speaking groups will be so cringeworthy you'd be better to pull your eyes and ears off/out and bleach bit your brain. But I could find some pretty easily.

Hahah, you do have a point. joined a couple telegram groups and they are all full of hood rats.
Do you suggest any others forums to be active on?

Not really, and IDK About forum rules typically they got rules on not to share other forums.... I've been dealing with some other forums currently so I'd stay put here on xss.is. I've been typically dealing with some low level/low skilled forums and stuff. Yale Lodge and Tiger CC Shop got downed recently. Yale isn't on my "Chopping Block" But I found some issues with it. English based forums/Users typically suck at securing their Websites and what not.

But Just stick to Russian/Chinese forums.... They're your best bet to keeping safe/avoiding scams for the most part.

I was looking for something similar to xss but in English. Seems there aren't any. There is one that only talks about malware 00sec, and a subreddit called netsec, but nothing like XSS.is. I believe the Russian hackers/cybercriminals are much more advanced and organized/open than all other types.

That being said, I can share your pain trying to read translated Russian. Especially slang Russian. It gets tiring after all ;P

jolkha сказал(а):
I was looking for something similar to xss but in English. Seems there aren't any. There is one that only talks about malware 00sec, and a subreddit called netsec, but nothing like XSS.is. I believe the Russian hackers/cybercriminals are much more advanced and organized/open than all other types.

That being said, I can share your pain trying to read translated Russian. Especially slang Russian. It gets tiring after all ;P

There are others that I'm aware of such as raid, cryptbb & other underground forums. They seem like the best bet for my type of content but yeah I total agree the majority of the english forums seem to closed invite.
Russia is leading the race that's for sure.