What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strox help?

Gmane999

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Im new to phishing and am starting with a strox page- i cant find any help setting it up if someone could lend a hand i would very much appreciate it - only can see on my proxy Ip because it is in the whitelist section on strox but its acting funny and could use help configuring if someone has experience !

the reason you are only able to see it on your IP because its whitelisted is all you need to know that means the antibots are kicking you off when using proxy/vpn you can check in antibot settings and list as you need allowed countries or devices etc...

springwater1 сказал(а):
the reason you are only able to see it on your IP because its whitelisted is all you need to know that means the antibots are kicking you off when using proxy/vpn you can check in antibot settings and list as you need allowed countries or devices etc...

I have all countries but usa blocked and im in usa so i would assume it would show on other ip i tried it on (non proxy) lte and residential. I have my proxy ip in the whitelist and it goes through. Also there is a section called UUID (tokens list) i have it empty im not sure if thats correct or not ( i tried attaching a screenshot but its too big)

Gmane999 сказал(а):
I have all countries but usa blocked and im in usa so i would assume it would show on other ip i tried it on (non proxy) lte and residential. I have my proxy ip in the whitelist and it goes through. Also there is a section called UUID (tokens list) i have it empty im not sure if thats correct or not ( i tried attaching a screenshot but its too big)

yeah i usually leave those also blank and also could be devices and yeah all real ip's like lte and residential should be fine should be able too load without issue