What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stripe VS square for cc or gift cards

boxilai

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
strpie:
Stripe accounts are generally divided into those that pass the second review with transaction or without transaction. Those that pass the review with transaction are generally T+2, which means that withdrawals can be made within 48 hours. Generally, the first withdrawal period without rolling water is usually T+7, and then the second withdrawal period starts T+2. If you maintain your account for a long time, there are also T+0, because Stripe still has Instant Payouts feature is available, which allows eligible accounts to withdraw funds immediately upon receipt of payment. However, the instant withdrawal function may need to meet some additional requirements and may charge additional fees.

square:
Well, the withdrawal time of Square is shorter than that of stripe. Square can be withdrawn in t1 time. And based on my own usage, I found that the stability of square is better than that of stripe. , it is not as risk-controlled as Stripe. According to my current test, I found that Square does not limit single transactions or products. Most people use it to play the wrong version or play vanilla. Of course, it can also be tied to an independent station for independent use. You can also pay directly through the payment link when collecting money at the website. After binding the bank card, T1 will automatically arrive in your account. This is why most people like it.

Almost all visa or MasterCard gift cards can be accepted through Square, but 5% cannot be accepted through Stripe.

Provide several bins that can pass stripe:

Some Chinese merchants sell stripes that have a long history and have many sales records. If you have this kind of account, you can withdraw tens of thousands of dollars every day. If it is a new account, there is a high risk of being blocked and there is not much funds.

If you have questions, please pm,I will try my best to help u

A user asked me about stripe's otp issue through pm. Stripe's 3D verification is not necessary. If your environment is set up well, whether the 3D verification is enabled depends on cc, not stripe. In other words, if cc Always require otp. Then stripe will require it, otherwise it will not

boxilai сказал(а):
square:
Well, the withdrawal time of Square is shorter than that of stripe. Square can be withdrawn in t1 time. And based on my own usage, I found that the stability of square is better than that of stripe. , it is not as risk-controlled as Stripe. According to my current test, I found that Square does not limit single transactions or products. Most people use it to play the wrong version or play vanilla. Of course, it can also be tied to an independent station for independent use. You can also pay directly through the payment link when collecting money at the website. After binding the bank card, T1 will automatically arrive in your account. This is why most people like it.

Almost all visa or MasterCard gift cards can be accepted through Square, but 5% cannot be accepted through Stripe.

Can you elaborate on what this is supposed to mean? It might be worth noting that Square also support instant withdrawal feature, too.

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Can you elaborate on what this is supposed to mean? It might be worth noting that Square also support instant withdrawal feature, too.

Hello.
These are two common credit card settlement companies on independent websites. Merchants will be blocked or not registered because the types of goods they sell are not compliant. I have always used Square to withdraw money at T+1. I am glad that you can tell me that it also supports instant withdrawals. If my answer is not good, please understand that I am not proficient in English. You can PM and we will discuss in detail.

boxilai сказал(а):
Hello.
These are two common credit card settlement companies on independent websites. Merchants will be blocked or not registered because the types of goods they sell are not compliant. I have always used Square to withdraw money at T+1. I am glad that you can tell me that it also supports instant withdrawals. If my answer is not good, please understand that I am not proficient in English. You can PM and we will discuss in detail.

Ahh, okay. I understand what you mean now, unsupported or high-risk business model.
The thing I have always found to be beneficial with Square, is that you can verify the bank account using the actual businesses bank info (so long as it isn't one that doesn't require debit card details for instant withdrawal, for example: wells fargo), and then verify your debit card to avoid the deposits ever hitting the target's bank. Note that transfers should ideally be manually sent to batch to avoid accidentally being sent to the wrong destination!

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Ahh, okay. I understand what you mean now, unsupported or high-risk business model.
The thing I have always found to be beneficial with Square, is that you can verify the bank account using the actual businesses bank info (so long as it isn't one that doesn't require debit card details for instant withdrawal, for example: wells fargo), and then verify your debit card to avoid the deposits ever hitting the target's bank. Note that transfers should ideally be manually sent to batch to avoid accidentally being sent to the wrong destination!

Yes, I also think square is good, hahaha

In addition to entering Stripe, some visa gift cards can also be bound to PayPal. However, among the 30 kinds of bins, only 5-7 can be used. The common bins 4118 and 4097 cannot be used.