What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stealer logs in use

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
ba? or things like amazon, ebay etc.

amazon and ebay are easy to cashout tbh.

BA requires spoofing 9/10 times

d133l3 сказал(а):
ba? or things like amazon, ebay etc.

amazon and ebay are easy to cashout tbh.

BA requires spoofing 9/10 time

Wanting BA mainly. Are proxies and cookies enough to bypass 2fa requests or detection by the bank?

barbstown сказал(а):
has anyone actually had success working logs from a stealer?

For what i do yes

For banks no

Better off with HVNC or rat(remote desktop opearation)

Even as at thati had done some zelle transfers on some pc using rat quassar on my vic and it never went through

I had also done some on some computers and it was successful

This is not 2017,2018 fraud has evolved a bit more harder but still doable.

always try to find unique ways of monetizing logs. Common themes are typically harder to do and make less money.

barbstown сказал(а):
Wanting BA mainly. Are proxies and cookies enough to bypass 2fa requests or detection by the bank?

if the cookies are fresh maybe but i highly doubt it. as previous user mentioned, hvnc or a rat would be required for something like that.

if you are getting logs but getting otp on login then i suggest you find a spoofer who will be willing to work on payment or %

best option is use hvnc rats, most of which already have stealer too.. so you can just use victim pc to process the logs.

silos сказал(а):
For what i do yes

For banks no

Better off with HVNC or rat(remote desktop operation)

Even as at thati had done some zelle transfers on some pc using rat quassar on my vic and it never went through

I had also done some on some computers and it was successful

This is not 2017,2018 fraud has evolved a bit more harder but still doable.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

it sucks I have 3 amex accounts with 8k 10k and no spending limit but cant cash out :p

SSNDOBEIN сказал(а):
it sucks I have 3 amex accounts with 8k 10k and no spending limit but cant cash out :p

If you have the cc then spoof it got apple pay and clear it