What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting out in spamming / Начало работы в рассылке спама

Nailpower

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello everybody,
I've been a long time lurker here and I got interested in spamming, my main goal is to be able to spam a stealer (this one to be precise: /threads/69584/) and then... I don't really know, because i first have to get there I was thinking about creating a fake pdf like this: /threads/74103/ (thanks DoKitO ).

I've been lurking on forums for a while and managed to find most of the software I think I need, the reason why I made this post was because I am looking for other resources that I've probably missed or that I completely lost, I remember lots of templates for emails that I forgot to save .
there are lots of video guides but unfortunately those are all in russian and I can't speak it nor understand it.

I have some other questions too:
Do you think using a free SMTP server is ok? I was thinking about using something like the one offered by tutanota or other smaller email providers. I heard people can manage to get their own SMTP servers for free via cracking, but I never managed to find any info on that.
What's the actual process of warming up the server? I heard the word a lot but nobody ever says how are you supposed to warm the server up.
I was thinking about buying an RDP and doing everything on it just to be safe, I'll build the pdf file on the RDP and use the mailer from the RDP, sounds good to me. it's ok right?
I have lots of things on my mind right now and I probably forgot some more things i wanted to say, if anyone is willing to share some knowledge I would be very grateful. anything is good, especially other threads on this forum or on other forums, I;m trying to gather the most information possible.

thank you all, sorry if I might sound very inexperienced but that's because I am. And sorry for the russian speakers, I'll try to translate the thread but the translator might not do a good job at translating decently, your answers are still very much welcome!

Russian:
Привет всем,

Я долгое время был здесь завсегдатаем и заинтересовался спамом, моя главная цель - уметь спамить воровство (точнее, этот: /threads/69584/), а потом... Я не знаю, потому что сначала я должен туда попасть Я думал о том, чтобы создать фальшивый pdf вроде этого: /threads/74103/ (спасибо DoKitO ).

Я засиживался на форумах некоторое время и смог найти большую часть программного обеспечения, которое, как я думаю, мне нужно, причина, почему я сделал этот пост, потому что я ищу другие ресурсы, которые я, вероятно, пропустил или которые я полностью потерял, я помню много шаблонов для электронной почты, которые я забыл сохранить .

Есть много видео-руководств, но, к сожалению, все они на русском языке, а я не могу ни говорить на нем, ни понимать его.

У меня также есть несколько других вопросов:

Как вы думаете, можно ли использовать бесплатный SMTP-сервер? Я думал использовать что-то вроде того, что предлагает tutanota или другие небольшие почтовые провайдеры. Я слышал, что люди могут получить свои собственные SMTP-серверы бесплатно через взлом, но мне так и не удалось найти никакой информации об этом.
Что на самом деле представляет собой процесс разогрева сервера? Я много раз слышал это слово, но никто никогда не говорил, как именно нужно разогревать сервер.
Я думал купить RDP и делать все на нем, чтобы быть в безопасности, я буду создавать pdf файл на RDP и использовать почтовик с RDP, звучит хорошо для меня. это нормально, да?

У меня сейчас много всего на уме, и я, вероятно, забыл еще кое-что, что хотел сказать, если кто-то готов поделиться знаниями, я буду очень благодарен. Все, что угодно, особенно другие темы на этом форуме или на других форумах, я пытаюсь собрать как можно больше информации.

Спасибо всем, извините, если я могу показаться очень неопытным, но это потому, что я такой и есть. И извините для русскоговорящих, я попытаюсь перевести тему, но переводчик может не справиться с работой, чтобы перевести достойно, ваши ответы все равно очень приветствуются!

heisenbergadi сказал(а):
What volumes do you want to send. What are your budgets?

depends, without life expenses I could dump around 200$ a month.
as said, I got all the software but what's really missing is the knowledge, I know I know I should just go on the net and search up but it becomes difficult when I gotta study and work at the same time.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
one: never go with cracked SMTP, mails providers check lots of things.
two: warming up SMTP is very simple. It's about how many emails you send in one day,
for example: 1k/day , 5k/day. don't hit 30-40k/day, It will kill your SMTP very quickly and it will hit spam box not inbox.
third: yes you need RDP for that.
My inbox open for helping
<3