What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Started reverse TCP handler on 192.168.XX:4444 problem

Rufiq

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, I am a Kali Linux user,

and I used metasploit to create PDF payload but, nothing happens. I wait in this terminal screen. I couldn't solve this problem. Please, help me to solve this problem.

Not: I changed the port as 4545 but, it didn't work.

kamzzzzz сказал(а):
Your handler start correctly.
If you use exploit and handler in one LAN-network or you kali machine have external IP, you exploit don't work, not handler
If you use exploit and handler in different networks you need use external ip:port in exploit, like a 8.8.8.8:4444 and portforwarding in attacker network, external ip (mb router) need forward port 4444 to you lan attacker machine, like a 192.168.0.10 (type ifconfig in kali)

And check the exitfunc method in the exploit and in the handler, they should be the same

I don't use LAN Network. I connected to WI-FI. My Local IP address starts with 192.168.X.XXX. The problem is going on.
Последнее редактирование: 04.02.2024

kamzzzzz сказал(а):
No comments....

I must connect with LAN Network, right?

If you want to say this, I also want to say something. I watch Liang Yang Ethical Hacking Videos. This tutor didn't connect with LAN network.

проверьте разрешает ли ваш брандмауэр входящие подключения к определенному порту
если ваш брандмауэр ufw: "sudo ufw разрешить portno/tcp" если это не сработает предоставлю вам другое решение и получу текущие открытые порты: "netstat -tunlp"

5PM сказал(а):
проверьте разрешает ли ваш брандмауэр входящие подключения к определенному порту
если ваш брандмауэр ufw: "sudo ufw разрешить portno/tcp" если это не сработает предоставлю вам другое решение и получу текущие открытые порты: "netstat -tunlp"

I'll try this method tomorrow. What will the command do this?

I will try this command:
sudo ufw
and then this if it doesn't work?
netstat -tunlp

Rufiq сказал(а):
I'll try this method tomorrow. What will the command do this?

I will try this command:
sudo ufw
and then this if it doesn't work?
netstat -tunlp

да если они оба не сработают это даст вам другой способ обойти это