What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spamming via email or sms

Kinnonxx

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, could someone help me with some questions?

I am trying to collect SMTP via IPS and combolist but these SMTPS are bad to use for spamming via EMAIL

I would like to do Spamming Via Email or SMS for Brazil or USA

THANKS

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
smtp2sms is useless and a waste of time the email address the sender id shows on the handset for example your smtp is j.doe@somecompany.com this is what will show on the handest
no one is opening bank spam from that sender id
Also it is only possible to do smtp2sms in usa most other countries dont allow it it no more it is an old as hell method
dont waste your time and effort

PITI сказал(а):
ionos,rackspace,zimbra, aws ses. para smtp2sms
ok but I am not able to crack the smtp via IPS, and with combolist it appears that they are on the blacklist

Kinnonxx сказал(а):
ok but I am not able to crack the smtp via IPS, and with combolist it appears that they are on the blacklist

try in any shop or use new crack tools lavarel or anything

PITI сказал(а):
try in any shop or use new crack tools lavarel or anything

hahahhaahhaha did you say new crack tools and lavarel in the same sentance that shit worked in 2018 we are now in 2023

crypt0 сказал(а):
hahahhaahhaha did you say new crack tools and lavarel in the same sentance that shit worked in 2018 we are now in 2023

Yeah because only you talk blla blla blla you cant do nothing in your own then you say for anothers nope we are in 2023 then what
just work try things i hope you make milions with 2023 Tools .lol

crypt0 сказал(а):
smtp2sms é inútil e uma perda de tempo o endereço de e-mail que o id do remetente mostra no aparelho, por exemplo, seu smtp é j.doe@somecompany.com isso é o que aparecerá no aparelho
ninguém está abrindo spam bancário desse id de remetente
Além disso, só é possível fazer smtp2sms nos EUA, a maioria dos outros países não permite mais, é um método antigo como o inferno
não desperdice seu tempo e esforço

I would like to send emails at least to infect with stealer, rats or scampages what would you recommend me to get a good smtp for sending

theres no real answer to that question it all depends on your time and budget

If your budget fits then get a botnet operator to send your spam for you this is ideal for malspam as email threads from the infected machines inbox can be hijacked and thus more chance of the target opening the attachment with ya malware

The cheaper option would be to run your own mail servers but this takes time and lots of effort warming the IPs over a a few weeks to get constant inbox rates

crypt0 сказал(а):
theres no real answer to that question it all depends on your time and budget

If your budget fits then get a botnet operator to send your spam for you this is ideal for malspam as email threads from the infected machines inbox can be hijacked and thus more chance of the target opening the attachment with ya malware

The cheaper option would be to run your own mail servers but this takes time and lots of effort warming the IPs over a a few weeks to get constant inbox rates

are of less budget and time I just want to send my spam myself and collect private logs and bank accounts hear that there are people who use Digital Ocean for sending emails

Kinnonxx сказал(а):
are of less budget and time I just want to send my spam myself and collect private logs and bank accounts hear that there are people who use Digital Ocean for sending emails

port 25 is blocked by default on DO