What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Social engineering

Cashman

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
So I’ve been emailing companies and I’ve been able to get companies in the USA to ask me for files. I got in touch with this ransomware guy who claimed his files worked and when I sent them to my targets, they all said the file opened up to html code. My overall goal is to sell access. What kind of malware should I distribute to my to get access and be able to sell the access
Вложения
ACEDF46C-A805-47A3-8AD3-42CCCD2B2858.jpeg

Cashman сказал(а):
So I’ve been emailing companies and I’ve been able to get companies in the USA to ask me for files. I got in touch with this ransomware guy who claimed his files worked and when I sent them to my targets, they all said the file opened up to html code. My overall goal is to sell access. What kind of malware should I distribute to my to get access and be able to sell the access

CobaltStrike/Brute Ratel
It mainly depend what kind of access you want to get.

TrafficShop сказал(а):
CobaltStrike/Brute Ratel

My end goal is ransomware , what kind of access would that take?

Cashman сказал(а):
My end goal is ransomware , what kind of access would that take?

In other words:
Im looking for a quick way to find "loot'' button)))

Before thinking about encrypting anything, learn about networking, windows AD and about other huuuge amount of different things. I reccomend using 'Search' , before 'Loot' option.

btw, if you would like to work alone, under your own "brand" then your chances to get paid are very low. Just saying.
Последнее редактирование: 15.01.2023

TrafficShop сказал(а):
CobaltStrike/Brute Ratel
TrafficShop сказал(а):
In other words:
Im looking for a quick way to find "loot'' button)))

Before thinking about encrypting anything, learn about networking, windows AD and about huuuge amount of different things. I reccomend using 'Search' , before 'Loot' option.

btw, if you would like to work alone, under your own "brand" then your chances to get paid are very low. Just saying.

I don’t want to work alone, I want to join a group like lockbit. But I need to prove I have the skills. Should I start with a RAT? Or stealer?can all rats and stealers be distributed though email?

Cashman сказал(а):
I don’t want to work alone, I want to join a group like lockbit. But I need to prove I have the skills. Should I start with a RAT? Or stealer?can all rats and stealers be distributed though email?

Ye, i totally agree, Lockbit will be good for you.
Maybe ask him about it?)

TrafficShop сказал(а):
Maybe ask him about it?)

Yes that would be great, thank you

TrafficShop сказал(а):
Maybe ask him about it?)

don’t do him like that. He obviously didn’t understand the first message..

A lot is involved. You should probably start reading up on those topics that have been suggested and do research on other aspects. Crawl before you walk
Последнее редактирование: 15.01.2023

sometimes it's better to walk alone than the joining group but you have to know a lot and work hard for your goals that's how you become the best

Cashman сказал(а):
Atlac666 сказал(а):
sometimes it's better to walk alone than the joining group but you have to know a lot and work hard for your goals that's how you become the best

before locking there are many things which has to be done. depending on the type of access like forti/citrix/rdweb. then comes AVs and privesc and lateral move. it is a huge process of days before executing the locker.

not everything can be done alone cos sometimes too much work for just one man or time limitation or lack of skills(many man stay specific to just certain type of skills)

And And And yes yet work does not end here, you need to have good negotiation too to punch get $ out from target)))

zrRnge сказал(а):
don’t do him like that. He obviously didn’t understand the first message..

Lmfao hahah

Atlac666 сказал(а):

Interesting, can you say more?

TrafficShop сказал(а):
Interesting, can you say more?

Yes sure, so think about it If you know what you are doing you can hack into anything you can and there is no communication so it's way too harder to get caught
Nobody knows what you do nobody knows what you have this is gold If you look history people always getting caught some way just because group chat gets leaked or people snitching or undercovers this is disgusting It will be hard but It will keep you safe

dripper сказал(а):
before locking there are many things which has to be done. depending on the type of access like forti/citrix/rdweb. then comes AVs and privesc and lateral move. it is a huge process of days before executing the locker.

not everything can be done alone cos sometimes too much work for just one man or time limitation or lack of skills(many man stay specific to just certain type of skills)

And And And yes yet work does not end here, you need to have good negotiation too to punch get $ out from target)))
dripper сказал(а):

9707FCBB05B0D32DBD6DFF547439A2D0C64B3D8053E836D339BC2B3136353800A2C973097A79 any questions Tox me up