What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sms Spoofing and Phishing

Bl4ckMango

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hey guys

I Build a Phishing Script With them I can make more then 500k Euro in BTC in Short Time in Germany.

I have everything ready.

The Last what I need is a method to spamm many sms. If possible with Spoofing.

If someone has a gateway or can help me, please pn me

Bl4ckMango сказал(а):
Hey guys

I Build a Phishing Script With them I can make more then 500k Euro in BTC in Short Time in Germany.

I have everything ready.

Hi can you share this phishing script

Bl4ckMango сказал(а):
Hey guys

I have everything ready.

any proofs?

You can use SFR (french operator) esim card, each sim can spam around 20k/30k sms and you can ask SFR to get your own sim for 1€

You can also use a m2m SIM, which can be found in lift boxes or in some surveillance cameras, which can spam about 200k sms

bigbl сказал(а):
You can use SFR (french operator) esim card, each sim can spam around 20k/30k sms and you can ask SFR to get your own sim for 1€

You can also use a m2m SIM, which can be found in lift boxes or in some surveillance cameras, which can spam about 200k sms

Can you get them?
As they would be useful in the UK as they offer unlimited calls and texts abroad

bigbl сказал(а):

Hi how can we ask sfr ?

Bl4ckMango сказал(а):
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

I can guide you on how to spam SMS, but you can also do it by ads it depends on the project, if your plan is interesting I can work on it

Bl4ckMango сказал(а):
Still searching
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

i can provide you, give your telegram

achtachtofen сказал(а):
我可以给你提供,给你电报
bigbl сказал(а):
您可以使用 SFR(法国运营商)esim 卡,每个 sim 卡可以发送大约 20k/30k 短信,您可以要求 SFR 以 1 欧元购买您自己的 sim 卡

您还可以使用 m2m SIM 卡,可以在电梯箱或某些监控摄像头中找到,可以发送大约 20 万条短信

Hey bro, How can I contact with you