What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMS Spamming methods

w999

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hello i haven't spammed in a few months. My previous method was using a gateway from codecanyon and connecting a burner android with t-mobile sims to send out spam messages. It seems like sim spamming is dead now at least in US, looking for tips on a new gateway and api's that don't block/ban spam messages. Any tips or direction would be greatly appreciated. Will also share some logs to anyone who can give me a proper method. Thanks.

w999 сказал(а):
hello i haven't spammed in a few months. My previous method was using a gateway from codecanyon and connecting a burner android with t-mobile sims to send out spam messages. It seems like sim spamming is dead now at least in US, looking for tips on a new gateway and api's that don't block/ban spam messages. Any tips or direction would be greatly appreciated. Will also share some logs to anyone who can give me a proper method. Thanks.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
hello brother.. did you find solution? seems i am looking for same thing

w999 сказал(а):
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
you can use aws sns