What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simple and anonymous phishing for beginners / простой и анонимный фишинг для новичков

влил

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
EN: I want to create a phishing site. I want to be able to obtain the card information entered by the victim when they enter their card information. How can I do this and how can I remain anonymous while doing it? Can you explain from the beginning to the end, including the domain?

RU: Фишинг сайт создать хочу. Я хочу получать информацию о карте, введенную жертвой при вводе информации о карте. Как я могу это сделать и как я могу оставаться анонимным при этом? Вы можете объяснить с самого начала до конца, включая домен?

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
You can buy live/static panels here for capturing cc. If your asking to remain anonymous then please research best practices to be anonymous. A decent VPN will be a start including working from RDP's.

What do you mean domain? You can buy a domain from anywhere.

How are you planning on getting cc? sms? email? ads?
Do you have a gateway for sms? Do you know about antibots? Do you know how to cloak??

I think you need to do some more research on the topic that you want to pour because no one here is gonna spoonfeed you.

Secondly. Use the search bar :0

d133l3 сказал(а):
I think you need to do some more research on the topic that you want to pour because no one here is gonna spoonfeed you.

Secondly. Use the search bar :0

you are kind for providing the advises

maybe i notice it more now I am on this site for some years now but it appears like people use every time less the search bar and ask these same question again and again. kinda clogging up our forum. but maybe i am just getting older and cranky lol

cr33kcr4ck сказал(а):
you are kind for providing the advises

maybe i notice it more now I am on this site for some years now but it appears like people use every time less the search bar and ask these same question again and again. kinda clogging up our forum. but maybe i am just getting older and cranky lol
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Haha I think I am old and cranky too.

find a common reason for entering a credit card. make duplicate page of it. add method to log the cc details via php or js to send it to you when it's entered. spam users with a message giving them urgency to use the website and enter their cc details.

example: most people in USA buy packages online. most people have package in the mail coming. make USPS or fedex page, sms spam message saying their package does not have enough postage and they need to pay $0.50 to have package continue in delivery. they enter details and page says all is okay and you get cc details.

how to do anonymously: create unique token ID for every sms spammed. when visiting site with token ID in url (example.com/?id=abc123), phishing page will show then after 30 minutes, token is removed from database and will not show phishing page anymore (if they don't fill in cc data in 30 min, they will not fill in ever). anyone else visiting website without correct unique token ID will see normal page that is not malicious. this keeps search engines and researchers from catching domain. each sms spam gets their own unique token and this way you can also associate which cc goes with which phone number you spammed that clicked link. then you can make stats on which sms message spammed worked better and which states in USA filled in more cc details, etc.

there are many more ways to do it safely and anonymous, like choosing the best web host, relaying through reverse proxies to hide original source, etc etc, but we cannot sit here all day and type lol. search forums and find more advice and tips, this is just basic instructions.

vei сказал(а):
find a common reason for entering a credit card. make duplicate page of it. add method to log the cc details via php or js to send it to you when it's entered. spam users with a message giving them urgency to use the website and enter their cc details.

example: most people in USA buy packages online. most people have package in the mail coming. make USPS or fedex page, sms spam message saying their package does not have enough postage and they need to pay $0.50 to have package continue in delivery. they enter details and page says all is okay and you get cc details.

how to do anonymously: create unique token ID for every sms spammed. when visiting site with token ID in url (example.com/?id=abc123), phishing page will show then after 30 minutes, token is removed from database and will not show phishing page anymore (if they don't fill in cc data in 30 min, they will not fill in ever). anyone else visiting website without correct unique token ID will see normal page that is not malicious. this keeps search engines and researchers from catching domain. each sms spam gets their own unique token and this way you can also associate which cc goes with which phone number you spammed that clicked link. then you can make stats on which sms message spammed worked better and which states in USA filled in more cc details, etc.

there are many more ways to do it safely and anonymous, like choosing the best web host, relaying through reverse proxies to hide original source, etc etc, but we cannot sit here all day and type lol. search forums and find more advice and tips, this is just basic instructions.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Thanks alot for sharing!
I'm a total noob in this regard
Please give me a simple guide on how to start and the tools i need to get
I know it sounds stupid but please i 'm a noob.
Thanks

modibbo55 сказал(а):
Thanks alot for sharing!
I'm a total noob in this regard
Please give me a simple guide on how to start and the tools i need to get
I know it sounds stupid but please i 'm a noob.
Thanks

search this forum, there is over a decade worth of materials, resources and articles