What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setup android / emulator for banking apps

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I want to push this thread, because i'm searching the same here..
Some banking apps just dont work with Memu/Bluestacks/Geny/...

Like the SantanderSign app, if someone can give me a solution for this i'll pay for it.

Use NOX or Memu , use Proxy and DNS from same country gmail account same country (most off bank app they well show on android store only if you are from that country bank is ) Setup device language (same country bank app is) setup device model number (this is samsung galaxy s21 SM-G991, SM-G996, and SM-G998 , one model sell in one region, is EU not same model number like on USA)

Some countries app's can detect emulator and will block the account.
You're better off using burners

Usual is form Fingerprint module and NFC/Contactless Module (they are missing from emulators like NOX , Memu... ) One more problems is android version , banks they not accept android 7 or less or they have very big security on that ,

blackdatabase сказал(а):
Usual is form Fingerprint module and NFC/Contactless Module (they are missing from emulators like NOX , Memu... ) One more problems is android version , banks they not accept android 7 or less or they have very big security on that ,

Agreed. You can always launch emulator with socks client to minimize blocking risk.

Still catchy though.