What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Session мессенджер, обсуждение

Stupor

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Приложение к моей небольшой статье: Утренний кофе для ПК

Хочу всех Уважаемых местных жителей предостеречь и кое что посоветовать.

Про мессенджеры и не только, про человескую тупость и тоже не только об этом...

Итак после слива АНБ за приличную сумму уязвимостей TOX,
(хотя бесит, что он тот самый TOX вроде опенсорц). Что мы имеем на сегодня?
На сегодня мы имеем очень интересный мессенжер Session

На чем же основан он? Читаем на оф сайте: Session
Надеюсь понятно, что там тот же АНБэшный Tor, как обычно говорят про выходные ноды, но суть не важно
самое еще интересное что он дает до 4-х нод по цепочке. Это не важно тоже.

Все же мы его использовать. Будем по нескольким причинам:
1. На входе мы используем свой VPN (платный , желательно DobleVPN + TOR
2. Действительно наш платный и проверенный VPN должен естественно использовать полное шифрование, включая DNS см https://xss.is/threads/81875/page-3#post-621088
3. Передавать свой Session ID только я уж хз, но чтобы чел знал подробности личного общения.
Проблемка и минус для школоло, но норм для профи:
- вложение денег на платный (в моем случае) doubleVPN,
- естественно тайминги на TOR.
- чел с кем общаетесь должен тоже быть не идиотом и иметь те же финтифлюшки.
Если ктото будет говорить, что проще сервант свой завести - поверьте это чушь, ложь и дорого, имхо придется фастфлюксы и не один сервант иметь. Tor как ни странно но рулит еще, пока
железяки еще до 2026 года будут чисто майнить битки, потом переключатся на хеши мессенджеров и все мы влипнем как мухи на клейкую ленту

Stupor сказал(а):
Addendum to my short article: Morning coffee for PC

I want to warn all respected local residents and advise something.

About instant messengers and not only, about human stupidity and also not only about this...

So after leaking the NSA for a decent amount of TOX vulnerabilities,
(although it infuriates that he is the same TOX like open source). What do we have for today?
Today we have a very interesting Session messenger

What is it based on? We read on the site:
I hope it is clear that there is the same ANBish Tor, as they usually say about exit nodes, but the point is not important
the most interesting thing is that it gives up to 4 nodes along the chain. It doesn't matter either.

Yet we use it. We will for several reasons:
1. At the entrance we use our VPN (paid, preferably DobleVPN + TOR
2. Indeed, our paid and verified VPN should naturally use full encryption, including DNS, see
3. To transfer your Session ID, only I don’t know, but so that people know the details of personal communication.
Problem and minus for shkololo, but norms for pros:
- investing in a paid (in my case) doubleVPN,
- naturally timings on TOR.
- people with whom you communicate should also not be an idiot and have the same trinkets.
If someone says that it's easier to get your own sideboard - believe me, this is nonsense, a lie and expensive, IMHO you will have to have fastfluxes and more than one sideboard. Tor, oddly enough, still steers, for now
pieces of iron until 2026 will cleanly mine bitcoins, then they will switch to messenger hashes and we will all be stuck like flies on duct tape
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

I agree with you . with the use of telegram and tox . people are just risking their privacy , telegram complies with law , and not using double vpn+tor , they are just leaving digital footprints , which can be traced back to them.