What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SELL/INVEST] 400k Staked on curve private key.

alicejefferson

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, long shot, but one can try.

Managed to get a hold of crypto key that had staked 400k on curve before the exploit.
EDIT: To clarify, curve staking pools were exploited and locked, they plan to send back money to the owners from the new pools when the new snapshot happens.
https://github.com/curvefi/curve-snapshot/blob/master/data/aleth_overall.csv Balances of all locked wallets currently.

It will be available to withdraw in Q1 2024.

Withdrawable with gas bundles, expected cost to withdraw ~20k.

I don't have time to wait and currently trying to fund my other projects, so willing to sell the key to person who understands how to work it (losing it would be a shame)
Or investor for this endeavor. (For safety - smart contract can be placed to be responsible for interference and % split as an escrow)

I wish I could wait for a month or two, but currently I can't as I need to fulfill other projects.

For sale XSS escrow fully accepted.

Price around 20k, negotiable.

Questions, proof material and all can be asked in telegram for easier communication.
Telegram: Contact @whotfiscat
t.me

Бабло за бабло всегда выглядит подозрительно =)
За 5% продать 100%
С учетом того что ждать нужно не очень долго и заработать можно X20...

Yes, completely understand how it seems that I sell more money for money, but sometimes things have to be done now.
I don't expect that someone will buy, but as I have said - one can try =)

I wish I can wait, but there are burning matters that has to be dealt with now

EDIT: One of the reasons why I'm selling my paypal exploit on the side too. To get cash fast to fund one project now.

Curve key will be kept for personal, won't sell it as the claim is around next month, so not too long to wait.

Got a new key that provides 200$/daily forever, 80k staked (don't know when it will be withdrawable, might be end of the year). If anyone wants, can put that to sale upon good offer.