What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seekHackers invade target databases

momomo

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена 5k-100K
Контакты tox:FBCB2791473E2E10C94792F6E22ED33883E2FD55E18656084E85B46FDF4BA94622E0D8A6604B
Hello, I don't have that much time to waste. This will be my last post~

We are looking for hackers to invade the database of the target website or app Our budget is 5K-100K

I will register some accounts on the target website. If you successfully invade the database, you only need to verify my registration information

Our transactions will only take place on forums

Currently, I can provide 5-10 target sites per day, Simple cooperation, long-term profitability, looking forward to working with you,

Our trading method: I send the target, you check the target and provide me with a quotation. If I agree with your price, we will directly trade on the forum without any other troubles,

If you have the latest independent database of Indian stocks, you can also contact me. If your data comes from a public database or has been leaked, please do not disturb me as it is a waste of time

Please send me a private message, leave your telegram, and I will contact you

Update, US job search data, if you have access to the database, priority will be given to purchasing

When purchasing an Indian stock database, prioritize data quality, and the price is up to you to decide. Please do not contact me using publicly available or leaked databases. If the quality meets the standards, you can earn $300000 per month, depending on the data quality. We purchase 200000 to 500000 pieces of data every day,

Update: India inventory database, stable daily procurement of 200000 to 500000 pieces of data. Depending on the quality of your data

Update: Private databases in the United States. If your data comes from public forums or is leaked, please do not contact me,

It is best to be a wealthy American male with at least one field indicating whether the user belongs to the wealthy category

For example: villa owners, luxury jewelry buyers, high-end hotel users, tourism users, aviation users

If you don't know what type he belongs to, you can message me privately,

If you can perform database dumping on the specified target website, please contact me as soon as possible