What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a way to bypass 2fa with OTP bot or panels

subm3tric

Light Weight
Депозит
$-11
Hello guys . I am searching for something which is really working for bypassing 2FA. I saw comments on one post about otp bot. There are talking for some king of live panel instead of using OTP bot. Can you give me more information about it and tell me where i can find these panels. I need something really working for 2FA. And maybe info for spoofing service if you know something working

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Use live panels. You are able to get the otp codes that way. You just need to spam using sms, email or ads

If you want spoofing service use narayana.im

d133l3 сказал(а):
Use live panels. You are able to get the otp codes that way. You just need to spam using sms, email or ads

If you want spoofing service use narayana.im
OTP bots are very bad in my experience. If there is alot of material then perhaps but otherwise it is a waste of time.

Yes , live panels are little better but you need a very good page.

I have been following the work of expert_kalash for a long days, he is very good on this issue, I think he can help you

Honestly, I haven't tried it, I'm still analyzing everything, but I think it's a good option to consider