What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a bank fraud master to learn

Aircrack-ng

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I've arranged the amount for learning and resources. I want to learn bank fraud with bank logs from conventional bank logs from stealers and bank logs from bankers like nexus or Ermac bankers . Also want to learn crypto logs. If someone has great experience. I'm down to learn and ready to pay. Deal only through guarantor. Tell me your tuition fee. Hey scammers stay away from me.

Most of us learnt by trail and error. I have yet to see anyone actually provide a guide to working bank logs so move very carefully.
Make sure you work via guarantor

UK is dead game unless your running android botnet or safeguarding.
NL is really dead
Spain is dead
Norway works
Finland Works
AU Works
NZ Works
USA i cant speak on because i wont touch that country with a stick

What country are you trying to target?

Your main issue will be getting logs. SMS spam is the easiest way whilst Email spam best for bank spam.

When you say crypto logs do you mean exchange? Spoofing or simswaps are required 9/10 unless you have api keys from how i understand it.

Thanks man for answering. Ok can you teach me bank logs . After your comment, I don't want to learn to learn exchanges . Only bank logs. If you can teach me I'm down to learn. How I can reach you .

Dm me on telegram @Aircrackontelegram

SKORIY сказал(а):
Ironically you were the one scamming on this forum.

What's the proof . Speak with proof

SKORIY сказал(а):
you have the same telegram ID. Stop lying.

'speak with proof' how you said.

Proof is that it's my first account on this forum

i am willing to teach you what i know but money be in escrow and we do all in recorded session. so i just dont teach you and not get paid. so i can have video as evidence i teach you.

The gettin' 'tis good as they say....good indeed! Some would even go so far to say its real fkn geeeeeewd yo!

dont ask me, he went that way