What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ScamPAGE coder PRO.

I will be brief giving an explanation of what I need, The idea is to clone a flight page, to capture CC (Credit Cards). And bank login, I need all available flights to be on the page the same as the original. but with a cheaper price, maybe 35% 40% less than that of the original page, On that side I need everything to stay the same as on the original page. at the time of capturing all the information such as personal data and credit card, that detects the bin of the card, that is an example. if the victim enters his data and the data of his card and his card starts with the bin 530691 that belongs to BANCOLOMBIA. make a redirect to Another page to capture the banking LOG of that bank, this would be done with the following banks. ALL THIS IN A LIVE PANEL. I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE IN REAL TIME.

AV Villas Bank

Banco Caja Social

Banco de Occidente (Colombia)

Itaú Bank

TUYA S.A.S OTP APPLEPAY

Bancolombia

BBVA (Colombia)

Bank of Bogota

Colpatria

Davivienda OTP APPLE PAY

Banco Falabella OTP APPLE PAY

Nubank OTP APPLE PAYMENT

I’M LOOKING FOR EXPERT PEOPLE CREATING SCAM PAGES, PROFESSIONALS. THE DEAL WILL BE MADE BY XSS GUARANTEE DEPOSIT, I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM, THIS WILL BE A LONG-TERM PROJECT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Я кратко объясню, что мне нужно, идея заключается в том, чтобы клонировать страницу полета, чтобы захватить CC (кредитные карты). И вход в банк, мне нужно, чтобы все доступные рейсы были на странице такими же, как и в оригинале. но с более низкой ценой, может быть, на 35% на 40% меньше, чем на оригинальной странице, с этой стороны мне нужно, чтобы все оставалось таким же, как на оригинальной странице. во время захвата всей информации, такой как личные данные и кредитная карта, которая обнаруживает корзину карты, это пример. если жертва вводит свои данные и данные своей карты, и его карта начинается с корзины 530691, которая принадлежит BANCOLOMBIA. сделайте перенаправление на Еще одна страница для захвата банковского ЖУРНАЛа этого банка, это будет сделано со следующими банками. ВСЕ ЭТО В ЖИВОЙ ПАНЕЛИ. Я ХОЧУ, ЧТОБЫ ВСЕ БЫЛО В РЕЖИМЕ РЕАЛЬНОГО ВРЕМЕНИ.

AV Villas Bank

Banco Caja Social

Banco de Occidente (Colombia)

Itaú Bank

TUYA S.A.S OTP APPLEPAY

Bancolombia

BBVA (Colombia)

Bank of Bogota

Colpatria

Davivienda OTP APPLE PAY

Banco Falabella OTP APPLE PAY

Nubank OTP APPLE PAYMENT

Я ИЩУ ОПЫТНЫХ ЛЮДЕЙ, СОЗДАЮЩИХ МОШЕННИЧЕСКИЕ СТРАНИЦЫ, ПРОФЕССИОНАЛОВ. СДЕЛКА БУДЕТ ЗАКЛЮЧЕНА ГАРАНТИЙНЫМ ДЕПОЗИТОМ XSS, У МЕНЯ НЕТ НИКАКИХ ПРОБЛЕМ, ЭТО БУДЕТ ДОЛГОСРОЧНЫЙ ПРОЕКТ.

I will need a little help from veterans on the subject, if you can recommend me a good programmer for this I would appreciate it very much.

вроде есть здесь и на соседней площадке люди которые кодят скамы на заказ, наверняка найдутся желатели. удачи.