What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russianmarket logs how to use?

dimensiontrip

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I bought several logs, always from the same day base, i use gologin, the cookies added to the browser, ip residental from the same area, and still no cookies works. I check google, and like a fresh browser, dont loged in automatically. What did i wrong? The logs are trash or i do something in a wrong way? I bought in the past logs from other side and when i added the cookies to the browser and set up the ip i always was automatically logged in in the gmail etc....

dimensiontrip сказал(а):
Я купил несколько журналов, всегда из одной и той же дневной базы, я использую gologin, куки, добавленные в браузер, ip резидентный из той же области, и все равно куки не работают. Я проверяю Google и, как новый браузер, не вхожу в систему автоматически. Что я сделал не так? Логи хлам или я что-то не так делаю? Я купил в прошлом журналы с другой стороны, и когда я добавил файлы cookie в браузер и настроил ip, я всегда автоматически входил в систему в Gmail и т. Д. ....

Depends on what you get when you load the cookie.
If that "nothing" is just a blank login window, then it's probably the browser. But if it's an error, then the cookie is obviously expired/broken.
Try a different means of loading cookies

Rolf_Eidhald сказал(а):
Depends on what you get when you load the cookie.
If that "nothing" is just a blank login window, then it's probably the browser. But if it's an error, then the cookie is obviously expired/broken.
Try a different means of loading cookies

Can you suggest different browser? Wich one do you use?

Cookie's dead

If there are a lot of logs with dead cookies, then the logs are garbage (depends on the date of mining these logs).

dimensiontrip сказал(а):
Thanks Bro, you know any good shop where is quality logs?

Most likely you need stores that sell logs by the piece, they cost +- $1 depending on the log.
Well if you need logs for a private request, you probably need a cloud with logs.

Check out ************.
There are a lot of similar things related to logs there

dimensiontrip сказал(а):
Can you suggest different browser? Wich one do you use?

In most cases the standard version of firefox + "CockieQuickManager" extension and no special tools are enough. Of course, don't forget about proxies or a good vpn, but if logs are not more expensive than 1$ a piece, then spending on resident proxies is unnecessary (in my opinion).
Just a tip

dimensiontrip сказал(а):
From where to get quality logs than?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Buy a stealer, fud it and spread or pay me I work for you.

dimensiontrip сказал(а):
Can you suggest different browser?

вот несколько:

Linken Sphere - New generation antidetect browser
We are pleased to bring to offer you the most convenient and secure tool for professional work on the Internet
ls.tenebris.cc
Che browser - Revolutionary Antidetect Browser for multiple accounts
chebrowser.site
ÐнÑидеÑÐµÐºÑ Ð±ÑаÑÐ·ÐµÑ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿ÑоÑеÑÑионалов в ÑÑеÑе мÑлÑÑиаккаÑнÑинга
УнивеÑÑалÑнÑй анÑидеÑÐµÐºÑ Ð±ÑаÑзеÑ, оÑнованнÑй на поÑледнем ÑдÑе Chromium, Ñ ÑеалÑнÑми оÑпеÑаÑками, макÑималÑной заÑиÑой и полной конÑиденÑиалÑноÑÑÑÑ.
identory.com
Upgrade to Ghost Browser Premium and Add Ghost Proxy Control
To get Ghost Browser Premium, Ghost Proxy Control or Start Your Trial select the option that is best for you! Premium Gives You Unlimited Sessions and Identities and Ghost Proxy Control lets you assign a different proxy to each tab.
ghostbrowser.com

longman сказал(а):
Buy a stealer, fud it and spread or pay me I work for you.

you fud it by yourself? or you use some kind of crypter? whats the best way of fud it, what is your personal way to do it?

Братислава сказал(а):
here are a few:

Linken Sphere - New generation antidetect browser
We are pleased to bring to offer you the most convenient and secure tool for professional work on the Internet
ls.tenebris.cc
Che browser - Revolutionary Antidetect Browser for multiple accounts
chebrowser.site
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

thanks for the browsers Bro, identory looks very great.

gulak сказал(а):
you can't say that without prof! if you have something share it with us

In my experience, i have bought from there pros 2 stck, was valid, i bought from there cards, there are from 10/5 cards dead depends on the seller, but you got refund, my problem was with logs, cookies are dead, and above all passwords even changed by sites where you dont need cookies to login. So the log seller 100% a bich, and this is the market responsibility to ban such seller and look for a new one.