What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reliability question

CRNAGORA

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Sargon recommended this person to me, he asked me for 4500 dollars, I offered escrow to this person, but he did not accept. Is this person reliable or a fraud? Can anyone who knows me comment?
Вложения
Screenshot_20240302_175600_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20240302_175533_Telegram.jpg

Dude, you fuckin' mention me under every post.
I told you to work with him through a guarantor. Why the fuck are you fucking with me?
Вложения
IMG_0535.jpeg

its clear sir if someone is really trusted he will say by himself that we have to use a escrow service but if someone is rejecting and avoiding escrow its all clear he is not sure about his product or he wanna do something nasty

deardexter сказал(а):
its clear sir if someone is really trusted he will say by himself that we have to use a escrow service but if someone is rejecting and avoiding escrow its all clear he is not sure about his product or he wanna do something nasty

да, я тоже согласен

Sargon сказал(а):
Dude, you fuckin' mention me under every post.
I told you to work with him through a guarantor. Why the fuck are you fucking with me?

Вы должны поддерживать товары, которые продаете. Тратить деньги весело, но разве плохо поддерживать товары, которые вы продаете?