What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions on Spam WarmUp

0xC185EC

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello dear XSS board,

I have been reading this board for a few months now, learned a lot and made my first few bucks, since I only want to post when I have something to say that is important for a topic, I rarely participate in discussions. Before I ask a question I tend to read many discussions on this board, friendly boards and leaked tutorials to not annoy other users with my lowbob questions.

Unfortunately, I have now got to the point on a topic where I just don't find anything in the board, but maybe I don't find it because I have no Cyrillic letters on my keyboard.

I want to start my first mailings and have everything ready:
* I got round about 20 cracked corporate SMTPs
* I have multiple letters for my target language, which I think are well obfuscated and later customized by the mailer.
* I would use madcat mailer
* Revproxy phishing with evilginx and modified phishlets and a simple antired
* I have corporate leads for companies which are mainly hosted on on-premise ms exchange without filter gateways.

Now to my questions:
1. I have read that I should obfuscate the links, does it suit to use an open redirect generator from GitHub or do I have to buy one from this board?
2. The 20 SMTPs I have, have pretty random domains, won't this make my mailing obviously recognizable as spam, or do you know how this affects click rates on my campaign?
3. A matching domain to the topic of my campaign is arguably better than some random cracked SMTP, therefore I want to give a self registered domain for mailing a try. Be ready for the dumbest question you have ever read:
How do you warm up your self-hosted SMTP? I know you have to send a lot of mails to a mailing list you obtained, I also know also that you should increase your sending limit every day by 1000. You will probably not spam your letter during the warm-up, so my question is, what letters do you send your customers during warm up in the afford to avoid that they report you as spam?
4. If we say during warm up we send n=n+1000 mails each day, does that mean we send this amount to every provider we spam?
web.de, live.com and outlook.com will probably not communicate with each other, during the warm-up, to check if we are above this amount of mails.
5. How do you evaluate the sending limit of cracked smtp?

I know that this are a lot of questions and probably pretty newbie ones, but I wasn't able to answer them on my own.
It is quite possible that I did not find the answers to these questions in this forum even if they exist, since I unfortunately only have access through the search to English articles.

Would be very happy if someone could help me with my questions. :)

Best regards
0xC185EC

0xC185EC сказал(а):
1. I have read that I should obfuscate the links, does it suit to use an open redirect generator from GitHub or do I have to buy one from this board?
2. The 20 SMTPs I have, have pretty random domains, won't this make my mailing obviously recognizable as spam, or do you know how this affects click rates on my campaign?
3. A matching domain to the topic of my campaign is arguably better than some random cracked SMTP, therefore I want to give a self registered domain for mailing a try. Be ready for the dumbest question you have ever read:
How do you warm up your self-hosted SMTP? I know you have to send a lot of mails to a mailing list you obtained, I also know also that you should increase your sending limit every day by 1000. You will probably not spam your letter during the warm-up, so my question is, what letters do you send your customers during warm up in the afford to avoid that they report you as spam?
4. If we say during warm up we send n=n+1000 mails each day, does that mean we send this amount to every provider we spam?
web.de, live.com and outlook.com will probably not communicate with each other, during the warm-up, to check if we are above this amount of mails.
5. How do you evaluate the sending limit of cracked smtp?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
1. Link obfuscation doesn't change anything for most email provider. Redirects are interesting if they are trusted domains since the higher domain reputation makes them longer go inbox. On the other hand you can also just use loads of newly regged domains and you will send inbox too.
2. Spam is massmailing, you dont need to fool every single individual, you just send a lot and catch the stupid people.
3. Self created smtps face multiple issues:
-Finding a good hosting company that allows smtp creation while having a good ip reputation
-if you use brandname or typosquatting in the domain there is a high chance of getting abuse before you even send 1 black mail.
-Warm up requires a good mail list I doubt that you have users who opted in and are interested in what you send them.
4. Just dont bother with own smtps at all, its cheaper and more efficient to use hacked/cracked smtps.
5. Just use them and you will find out.

The good thing with hacked smtps is that you can use their ip and domain reputation. When buying smtps test them for the mailprovider you want to spam.
For example its possible that smtp A sends inbox to web.de but not icloud.com and smtp sends inbox in icloud.com but not at web.de.
You just have to test, gain experience and adapt.

Also keep in mind its better to rotate the smtps more frequently, so not just send their max. limit before you rotate to another smtp. Since if one smtp sends a lot of emails in a short time you are more likely to get flagged.

Hope that helps.