What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Regarding Fake NFT airdrops/airdrops

imnotexist

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
So, in order for these phishing rings they have to do the following, please correct me if wrong:

1. Get a contract for an ERC20 token, or nft token (im assuming from stolen wallet that was bought, to not leave some type of paper trail back to u for opsec)
2. Register a domain
3. Create solidity contract, which seems like it just uses the transferownership argument
4. Drive traffic somehow and get signed transactions, to take ownership of wallets.

How much $ would one expect to put into something like this? I'd love for someone to elaborate if possible

imnotexist сказал(а):
So, in order for these phishing rings they have to do the following, please correct me if wrong:

1. Get a contract for an ERC20 token, or nft token (im assuming from stolen wallet that was bought, to not leave some type of paper trail back to u for opsec)
2. Register a domain
3. Create solidity contract, which seems like it just uses the transferownership argument
4. Drive traffic somehow and get signed transactions, to take ownership of wallets.

How much $ would one expect to put into something like this? I'd love for someone to elaborate if possible

Signed txs do not allow you to take ownership of wallets.
You can get ownership of wallets such as Metamask by only off-chain stealing Metamask password and Metamask vault and decrypting the vault with the password. You can also steal the vault only and try to brute force with hashcat for example. The cracked vault will reveal you private keys of the accounts saved in it so you can transfer the funds from these accounts to another ones (controlled by you only).
So nothing to do with ERC721 / 20 tokens.

What you can do is to create some shit coins, bump them and sell. This is the purpose of shit coins, for example: https://gptcoin.ai/

The same way with NFTs. You sell/buy it from yourself at high prices, so that the purchases are observable on some NFT platform (opensea, for example). The folks may get impressed by the hype around the NFT and buy it in hope to sell to anyone else.
Последнее редактирование: 15.07.2023

Its extremely over saturated and the odds of u ever making money is low unless u have a god tier spamming method, if u do i can set up my drainer and website and we can split money

paulmuller сказал(а):
Подписанные транзакции не позволяют вам стать владельцем кошельков.
Вы можете получить право собственности на кошельки, такие как Metamask, только путем кражи пароля Metamask и хранилища Metamask вне сети и расшифровки хранилища с помощью пароля. Вы также можете украсть только хранилище и попытаться выполнить перебор, например, с помощью hashcat. Взломанное хранилище откроет вам закрытые ключи учетных записей, сохраненных в нем, чтобы вы могли перевести средства с этих учетных записей на другие (контролируемые только вами).
Так что ничего общего с токенами ERC721/20.

Что вы можете сделать, так это создать несколько дерьмовых монет, набить их и продать. Это цель дерьмовых монет, например: https://gptcoin.ai/

Так же и с NFT. Вы продаете/покупаете его у себя по высокой цене, чтобы покупки были наблюдаемы на какой-нибудь платформе NFT (opensea, например). Людей может впечатлить ажиотаж вокруг NFT, и они купят его в надежде продать кому-нибудь еще.

Владельцем всего кошелька стать нельзя, но не забывай про апрув, что можно стать владельцем определённого токена. Так дрейнер работает. Это можно реализовать даже смарт-контрактом одним, без доп.скриптов и оболочки

Подобный вид атак часто применяется на массу, например спам транзакции с подобным видом монет, выдав которым апрув, можно попрощаться с тем или иным активом